Thread: Sammy M520 to Moto Q

Device(s)
    Palm 755p - My bastion of hope
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score

Sammy M520 to Moto Q

all right then. If I go on ebay and get a sprint Q, and then I go online and so a esn changeover, I retain all of my sero perks right? most importantly my internet. just making sure.
    Need a sprint referral number? PM me!

SATISFACTORY

Device(s)
    Motorola Photon 4G (MoPho)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopena
    all right then. If I go on ebay and get a sprint Q, and then I go online and so a esn changeover, I retain all of my sero perks right? most importantly my internet. just making sure.
    Yes, you will retain all of your SERO perks. Heck, Sprint support has definitely improved lately because I called them a couple times yesterday and each time, they were fully able to help me, answered quickly and genuinely worked to assist me. I think if you have any problems or prefer talking to a person, just call Sprint's regular support. They seem fine with keeping people on their SERO (means less defects to other companies) so just make sure they know you want all the SERO stuff still. Then you could also call 1 888 882 4030 which is the Sprint SERO sales # and they maybe could help more definitively.

Slmclarengt

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    eww...a Moto Q?

good luck with it. the worst smartphone i've ever used or sold. beware

Device(s)
    Android, Windows
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    LOL..Its not that BAD!

Device(s)
    Palm 755p - My bastion of hope
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score

well fine then

ok. Here's what I need.

I need a smartphone under 100 with EV-DO and a camera for sprint. The Q appeals to me because it's thin and has a physical keyboard. I love treo's (I actually had an unactivated 600 for a while for personal use and I loved it) but they're so damn thick and the cheapest you can get a used centro for it at least 130. so If you have any good Ideas, feel free to let me know. Until then, I'll try to get a Q (I actually won an auction for one for 60 but I'm having problems processing payment through paypal)

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    NET10
    Feedback Score
    Go to Radioshack and get a centro for $49....
    iPhone 5 - iOS 7.0.4 - NET10 $45 unlimited

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8, iPhone 6s+, Samsung S7
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wam
    LOL..Its not that BAD!
    It kinda is...hence my phone history-ironically I did the opposite of what the OP wants and replaced my Q with the Samsung M520. Of course I have a Centro as well (need a smartphone! )

The Moto Q is slow and buggy but when I got it for $99 I thought it was one cool helluva deal! lol

Feedback Score
    I would not wish the Q on anyone. The UI tends to lag, and in my experience you'll have random restarts, thanks in part to Windows Mobile.