Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1556

Thread: Samsung Epix Hack Compliation and Findings

Device(s)
    Motorola V80
    Feedback Score
    ^^^

Don't bother with this update. I flashed it and I don't even know what it did. I can tell you what it didn't do and that's fix the GPS issue caused by ID1. That's what most people care about.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (aka, the evil empire)
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what this patch is supposed to fix? Would be nice if Samsung posted some release notes or something...

Still hoping they release a 6.5 update next month...

Device(s)
    VZW Customer Council Member
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Another forum states the "patch" is an exact byte duplicate of the ID1 release, no point at all in applying. It is the same file with a new date.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Feedback Score
    The March 25, 2010 is identical to the May 2009 ID1 Patch -- Samsung has confirmed this. Apparently a the fileserver that housed the patch file was altered which changed the the files date, which updated the data on Samsung's Web site.

http://www.mysamsungepix.com/the-bas...1-an-accident/

Feedback Score
    hey man ihave regular epix right now nd i am tryin to get touchflo or manilla 2d it dosent matter...ijus need yhu to help me pease thankyhu...

Feedback Score
    How do i update my epix.

Someone please help me.....

Feedback Score
    How do i update my epix.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    You need to go to another forum and do research for things like that (XDA, others). No one is going to take the time to personally step you through something like that, though you may find instructions posted somewhere. I haven't seen Manilla on the Epix, I'm not sure if it exists.

And you need to drop the idea that if someone doesn't jump up and volunteer to offer time to help you within ten or twenty minutes of your post you need to repost the request.

Feedback Score
    There used to be a guide posted in www.epixwiki.com to get Manila work on epix, but the site is no longer available Maybe someone still has the guide, hope it'll be posted here

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt II on ARK_N's LEO ROM
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    OK...I'm only going to say this once.
    RTFF!!!
    It's obvious NEITHER of you read this thread. If you had, you would know all you need to know to get the job done. You can get TF2D working on a stock att ROM. Many have done it. All you have to do is read. All the info is already there.

In short...don't be THAT GUY...the guy who posts for help on a forum without even reading the thread that you ask in. You would be breaking the CARDINAL RULE of forum posting.

Small hint...start at page 1!

Quote Originally Posted by tlddunn3
    How do i update my epix.

Quote Originally Posted by pgens
    You need to go to another forum and do research for things like that (XDA, others). No one is going to take the time to personally step you through something like that, though you may find instructions posted somewhere. I haven't seen Manilla on the Epix, I'm not sure if it exists.

And you need to drop the idea that if someone doesn't jump up and volunteer to offer time to help you within ten or twenty minutes of your post you need to repost the request.
    Life is grand. Love is real. Beauty is everywhere.
    ~RCPM~

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSonburnt
    It's obvious NEITHER of you read this thread.
    lol, I am a frequent poster in this thread and nothing I posted was incorrect. plonk.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So why are you pushing this guy to another forum when all he needs is at the beginning of this thread?

And I didnt say you havent POSTED. I said you haven't READ IT. And you obviously STILL haven't.

I don't know or care what a plonk is, but I'm taking it derogatorily. So I'll say this just this once. GROW UP.

By the way. I can dissect what you wrote and point out where you are wrong. And if you want, I can even point to thread pages where all the info is...IN THIS THREAD...THAT YOU HAVEN'T READ...STILL. But that would not help the guy above us be any less helpless than he currently is.

I'm going to work now and will be unable to continue posting until later tonight. Have a day and lighten up.

Feedback Score
    I have read to page 30 or so and there are a lot of information on Manila 2D, but some links are dead, someone says there are problems and there are fixes for those problems, he posted the fix but the link is not working anymore.
    I saw this guide on xda about how to install manila on i780 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=238
    wonder if it's the same for epix? I haven't tried yet becos it involves installing 10 .cab files and I'm afraid I would mess up my phone

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Player911 was the guy who really paved the way for Manilla on the Epix,but he moved away from it pretty quickly due to the pain in the a$$ that was the the Epix's odd screen size. I fathom a guess that if you PM'd him and asked really really nicely that he might still have some of the files in question.

I no longer use my Epix except as a backup for my TouchPro 2. I've also flashed my Epix to a version of Trashcan's 6.5 ROM so I stopped messing with Manila. Titanium is not my favorite, but its better than 2D was IMO.

In short, I'd ask Player.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Well this is it guys. Any thin hope we had upon having WM6.5 on our Epix are gone.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...5-upgrade.mspx

Remember guys. You heard it here first, from X556.

I'd say wait for WP7 and keep using Manilla on the Epix. We got no choice... Or screw Windows Mobile and go IOS! J/K...

Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3 53 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast