Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 52 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1556

Thread: Samsung Epix Hack Compliation and Findings

Feedback Score

I-Drive via BT

Has anyone been able to pair this phone to an I-drive equipped BMW? I looked in the registry (for the Blackjack hack), and the key referenced isn't there.

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98es
    So I switched to VZW and picked up a Droid today. Had the Epix since last November and it was a good run. Lots of great info in this thread, thanks guys! Good luck with the Epix!
    So how do you like it? I am thinking about getting another new cell phone.
    Alex Zaah is a GPS cell phone geek, check out his Facebook page.

Device(s)
    Cingular 8525
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i saw an epix yesterday that had a rotating cube style operating system interface. had never seen it before. i only got to play with it for about 30 seconds so could not get any more info on it. it was windows, but had the far away rotating cube interface that then zoomed. looked kind of like touch cube? not sure, but it ran SUPER smooth, anyone seen this or have any info on it? i'd love to update mine to something similar.

Device(s)
    VZW Customer Council Member
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    I guess that depends on where you saw it, maybe ask the owner of that Epix?

Device(s)
    Motorola V80
    Feedback Score
    Probably running spb mobile shell

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by baoli
    Probably running spb mobile shell
    Yes it probably was.

Now, anyone know how to get it into diagnostics mode for bitpim, etc.?

USB shows a diagnostics modem, but phone does not respond as expected.
    newsreports.org - mobile friendly site connectivity check

Carrier(s)
    tetamovil
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vactor
    i saw an epix yesterday that had a rotating cube style operating system interface. had never seen it before. i only got to play with it for about 30 seconds so could not get any more info on it. it was windows, but had the far away rotating cube interface that then zoomed. looked kind of like touch cube? not sure, but it ran SUPER smooth, anyone seen this or have any info on it? i'd love to update mine to something similar.
    i'm using UltimateLaunch plugin for the cube/touchflo type interface, which gives unlimited number of home screens, and awesome 25 icons visible per page on epixvga. i have 2 homescreens and 4 full pages of icons, extremely customizable and low overhead ram usage. i think it cost $15 a couple years back in handango, youtube has plenty of videos. been using it since the tmobile wing here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366796

on my TP2, i even turned off tf3d in favor of UL. i dont' think i'll upgrade to wm6.5 even if they release it for the epix.

Device(s)
    Epix i907
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone seen the "official" release of Windows 6.5 for the Epix yet? It was supposed to be released in February sometime. Thanks!

Device(s)
    VZW Customer Council Member
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon,
    Feedback Score
    I am sure if/when it is released you will see many posts on it here. Don't hold your breath on any announcement of release dates months in advance, either from rumored or official channels. Take it from someone who lived through the Blackjack update mess, it will be released when it is released, if it is ever released.

But even after my lessons I bought the Epix and find myself sorry I am re-living the same OS update story. I don't use it much now as I have moved to Android and BB's where OS's actually get updated, but still would like to see an Epix update.

Device(s)
    Samsung BlackJack II
    Carrier(s)
    The New AT&T : Present
    Feedback Score
    scsgoal31
    -----------------

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    ATT (old Cingular customer)
    Feedback Score
    AT least they updated it.

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Looking at the list of WM 6.5 upgrades, I'm struck that the same phones have different schedules from the carriers. The Touch Pro 2 has update available now from one carrier, March from another, and undetermined from the third. One wonders just what takes so long. Does it really take months to overlay each carriers' crapware on the OS? Trashcan provided multiple versions of WM 6.5 for the Epix on XDA-Developers Forum since last fall. They aren't perfect but they work, mostly. Why can a lone hacker accomplish in his spare time what multinational corporations can't? I hope Google is able to wrestle control of both the phones and the OS away from the carriers with Nexus One and Android. It would be good for competition and the consumer.

As for the Epix, I am eligible for upgrade pricing in April but my contract runs through October. I am thinking of buying a used phone instead when I have some change in my pocket, run out my contract, and switch to T Mobile. Don't want that carrier leash any more.

Feedback Score
    Someone has the link with al the samsung software updates?

Feedback Score
    Hi, I've just bought a used Epix (with no warranty) for abt 10 days and got a problem

Now the usb cable and earphone don't work, the phone just doesn't recognize and has no reactions when I plug in the earphone or connect it to my PC using usb cable

I brought it to a local phone repairing place, and they told me they need the phone's electrical circuit diagram (or schematic diagram? I dunno exactly what it's called) to repair it. I tried to search for the diagram but couldn't find it anywhere.
    So I hope someone would share the schematic diagram of the Epix-i907, so I could get my phone fixed. Not being able to connect to the computer is a serious problem, as I want to upgrade my phone. Really appreciate your help. Thanks in advanced

Device(s)
    Samsung Epix "i907"
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wooo an up date came out =) check it>>>>

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/de..._name=SGH-I907

Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 52 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 LastLast