Thread: Best Buy will take down all small WM outlets

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Best Buy will take down all small WM outlets

Best buy is stocking almost all of the new PPC and Smartphones. They offer you access to phones that the majority of people didn't previously have.

Look at so many threads who ask about online sites and if they are legit. also, most are buying the phone based on pictures, a brief synopsis of a member or a video layout.

Now they can walk into a local Best Buy, physically hold and use the phone and buy it outright, and they don't have to worry about waiting for FedEx.

They also have more capital to stock a larger quantity of goods, thus having the customer benefit.

I take my opinion as I worked in this industry for around a year. I have purchased phones from best buy and I was morwe then satisfied.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The rly sad thing is...I agree. So long as they bring down some of their prices. $755 for a Nokia N95 8GB when the N96 JUST dropped is ridiculous...for some of us, that's just too much knowing that we can get it for much cheaper.
    From the HTC Magician to the One X, I'm one of the HTC OG's.

Device(s)
    Ipaq 910C (Primary)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    BestBuy will rarely carry the latest models which is usually what we want. Ofcourse there are exceptions like the iPhone or the Touch which they know will be in popular demand. I think in most cases we will end up going to online retailers again.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    they have the E71 @ as crazy good price, the Diamond isn't THAT expensive and their online store even carries the HTC Shift.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus (at&t hspa+)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Best Buy Mobile*

and yes, we are going after marketshare full force, not only in your core Best Buys...but we have 33 Best Buy Mobile locations open already in Malls, i type this message from one of them right now. Look for a large number more to open next year as well...

our partnership with Carphone Warehouse has made this possible and is fueling the success of Best Buy Mobile. this is only the beginning...
    Best Buy Mobile

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hf0511
    BestBuy will rarely carry the latest models which is usually what we want. Ofcourse there are exceptions like the iPhone or the Touch which they know will be in popular demand. I think in most cases we will end up going to online retailers again.
    Best Buy Mobile*

where have you been? We had the exclusive to the NAM HTC Touchdual in the US. We stock the N95s, N96s, we have an exclusive to the Treo 850 Pro upcoming, the Sony Experia in Dec, the Diamond NAM has been in stores for weeks now.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Best Buy Mobile is killing it...if they lowered they prices a bit (that means u CP LOL!) , they would make alot of people nervous.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i880/8525junkie
    Best Buy Mobile is killing it...if they lowered they prices a bit (that means u CP LOL!) , they would make alot of people nervous.
    i took a promotion to a new opening Mall store that opens in Dec. but if i were still in store id be making deals, i always did...CP is only 1 man...

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    so ur doing management now huh?

Device(s)
    Ipaq 910C (Primary)
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    Best Buy Mobile*

where have you been? We had the exclusive to the NAM HTC Touchdual in the US. We stock the N95s, N96s, we have an exclusive to the Treo 850 Pro upcoming, the Sony Experia in Dec, the Diamond NAM has been in stores for weeks now.
    I was in Canada where I still am I haven't seen any BestBuy mobiles here.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    We have some major online sellers here in NYC including MCO, CTI and EGadget Depot and it is so much easier and cheaper to walk into a Best Buy Mobile now.

They have gotten so much better and they will continue to grow and srock better and better phones.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by i880/8525junkie
    so ur doing management now huh?
    ive been, i launched one of the initial Store within a Store best Buy Mobiles over a year ago as the Store Manager, our success is what led to a best Buy Mobile in every Best Buy. Ive been on the bus since the jump off...

Now I will be launching one of the first 35 Stand Alone Store Best Buy Mobiles. All in Malls. Stores, not kiosks. Mine will grand open Dec 19th.

pretty exciting.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    there are only a few in Malls so far, they are in Best Buy stores as well.