Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ambassador program question

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Im a new employee to Wireless Etc and Im just curious about the Ambassador program, I already have Fido and am in a contract, does that not make me eligble? or how does ambassador work?

Thanks!
    HoFo
    eBay

Device(s)
    Blackberry 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a.mehta199
    Im a new employee to Wireless Etc and Im just curious about the Ambassador program, I already have Fido and am in a contract, does that not make me eligble? or how does ambassador work?

Thanks!
    as of right now it's a 90 day wait on an existing plan (the rules are on Salescentral) but my fido rep indicated that may be changing soon. Welcome to the Glentel family...
    Heather

Device(s)
    HTC Amaze
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thank you! Does anybody know how ambassador would work on a Couples plan? (thats what I have). Would it just be the main line that gets the discount or will the second line as well?

Device(s)
    BB BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    The line that you are adding ambassador to will be discounted.

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G 16GB Black
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bikruca
    I heard the program is changing for the better after the 20th, anyone have any clues?
    Anybody have any details if anything changed? My Fido rep hadn't heard anything... Was going to check with the Ambassador lady today.

Peace

WhiZ

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G 16GB Black
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Just called in - All Ambassador accounts will be sent a letter indicating if/when they are eligible for an Iphone and/or other contracts. Changes will take effect Dec 18th and the letter will explain your eligibility.

I guess we wait?

Peace

WhiZ

Device(s)
    BB BOLD
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I just called in to switch to the new plans and there are a few stipulations.
    2 of the 3 are obvious but the last is weird.

1) If u switch you have to pay the $25 transfer fee(that does not get discounted)

2) You have to pay for paper invoices(not discounted by ambassador promo)

3) Because you switch to the new plans you are no longer allowed to do a handset upgrade.

The rep I spoke to told me to wait for January when new information comes out.

She also gave me the option of jumping on the loyalty plans mentioned in the q4 thread.

Device(s)
    Note 4, Iphone 6+
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo, Rogers, Virgin, Fido
    Feedback Score
    Ambassador accounts can't sign contracts so way back years ago when the original City Fido converted from no SAF to SAF, the people on Ambassador were not protected and had to pay the SAF.

Now that Fido doesn't charge the SAF, does this mean that people on City Fido Ambassador plan won't be charged the SAF anymore ?

Anyone know ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3