Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: New HTC Touch HD - WVGA!

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shortcut3d
    I've had my Touch HD for a couple days now. I am getting by just fine without 3G. Reception is great and reliable. The main reason for leaving the iPhone 3G. I noticed it takes the same amount of time to load many websites because the iPhone 3G connecting time is so long. Of course this could be performance of the ATT 3G network.

I was able to find a very nice International Travel Charge kit on par or exceeding the quality of Apple's international travel charge for the iPhone on Expansys (Item# 164456 HTC International Travel Charger Package 2008 TC P300 $40.99). The Touch HD ships with the TC P300 charger and in my case the UK adapter. I could not find just the adapter tips.

The screen is amazing. The included screen protector does not do it justice. I recommend the Brando ultra clear (shop.brando.com.hk). I'm amazed at the clarity. Also, the screen protector will make a difference in the touch sensitivity. The Brando protector responds better.
    i concur... internet speed is good for EDGE, screen is superb and touch sensitivity is the best on a WinMo device i've used. i'm using the stock screen protector and i also ordered the ultra clear from brando.
    cortez

Device(s)
    HTC Touch HD (i7500 coming soon)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aznprid214
    Where did you order your phone from and how much was it? I'm getting tempted to order mine as well!

Are you pushing your email and still getting that LONG of a battery life?
    I ordered mine a few weeks back when it was first available on ebay through x1387 for around $800 I think.

Yes I am using push email 24 hours, and typically have about 1-2 hours of talk and surfing time.

Now that I'm past several charge cycles I'm getting about 36-48+ hours on a single charge with similar usage.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Any other Touch HD users notice the 3G icon appear? It's been happening more frequently on ATT. I'm confused.

Feedback Score
    Any other Touch HD users notice the 3G icon appear? It's been happening more frequently on ATT. I'm confused.
    Are you getting 3G speeds, or is it just the icon appearing?

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Camp
    Are you getting 3G speeds, or is it just the icon appearing?
    No 3G speeds. Just random icon display.

Feedback Score
    No 3G speeds. Just random icon display.
    That is very weird. I wonder if you force GSM only if that would take care of it. Maybe it is trying to connect to 3G but can't find anything and that is why you see it randomly?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any word on the Touch HD NAM version?

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EL820
    Any word on the Touch HD NAM version?
    latest word from HTC (via Twitter): there won't be a NAM version of the Touch HD.

Device(s)
    Next: ?
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    how sad.

hey doesn't anyone know how to change a setting when you receive a call? like the phone screen goes black, is the only way of reactivating the screen is by pressing the top key? it gets annoying not to be able to use any functions of the screen, I figured it would become active again if i tilted it down like that on an iphone.
    Let's all get a long.
    -= HOFO Feedback =-

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cortez
    latest word from HTC (via Twitter): there won't be a NAM version of the Touch HD.
    Someone on the xda-developer forums said it may be possible a NAM version will appear in Q1 2009 due to high demand and repeated request.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    MMS is not working for me. I used the standard configuration for ATT. Anyone else? Any solutions?

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    MMS is not working for me. I used the standard configuration for ATT. Anyone else? Any solutions?
    OK. Solved the MMS issue, but revealed another problem.

MMS Solution:
    HTC Connection Configuration tool uses the old MediaNet username and password. This still allows one to connect to the Internet. Please note the connection is slower with the password set. Also, header compression is not enabled. Simply removed the username and password solved the MMS send and receive problem. You can follow the Internet and MMS setup instructions for the HTC Touch Fuze on AT&T website.

My other problem is voicemail does not work AND caller's continue to receive the message that I'm unavailable. Typically, takes multiple attempts to get through to me. I can place calls with no problems.

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Someone on the xda-developer forums said it may be possible a NAM version will appear in Q1 2009 due to high demand and repeated request.
    i think there wll be for two reasons. one, the continued success of the iphone. second, i wonder why the 850 band for 3g is missing on the current version???
    9/11 We will never forget.

F D N Y P D

My Wish List:
    Apple iPhone 5 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD, S III, Note, HTC One X, Sony Xperia Ion

Device(s)
    Main Use: iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    While this would be a dream come true, HTC has stated that they won't be making a NA 3G version because by the time it came to market, it would be obsolete.
    CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALE:

My feedback thread

Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Topas
    While this would be a dream come true, HTC has stated that they won't be making a NA 3G version because by the time it came to market, it would be obsolete.
    my two cents, this device even if it comes out next year on att, still would not be obsolete based on what is currently being sold by att.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast