Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Csat

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

CSAT is done this year.
    thats good, but will they be doing more m shops instead?

CSAT is horrible. I mostly do the same thing everytime I do hup or new activation so it doesnt make sense that i can get a 35% then 80 then 90
    Hand Down Man Down

DH is offline I've got more phones than fingers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba24 View Post
    thats good, but will they be doing more m shops instead?

CSAT is horrible. I mostly do the same thing everytime I do hup or new activation so it doesnt make sense that i can get a 35% then 80 then 90
    Yep ... Mshops again! Now we will have to discuss the manufacturers warranty, handset protection guarantee and return policy (including originating store with proof of purchase) to every customer who walks in, regardless of purchasing a phone or not. This should be fun!

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    ^CSAT is done for 2010 or it's done for good.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Yep ... Mshops again! Now we will have to discuss the manufacturers warranty, handset protection guarantee and return policy (including originating store with proof of purchase) to every customer who walks in, regardless of purchasing a phone or not. This should be fun!

lol wow. i wonder how quick my manager will get an email from the area manager talking about some horrible mshops; it was funny to hear about poor mshops for the oow program

i dont understand how rogers (or any company) expects people with part time jobs who dont make lots of money (unless you get lots of commission) to go through hoops for them.

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

I heard csats are done for good but that is what I thought about mshops, and they are bringing them back. The problem with mshops, is the mystery shoppers are paid by the visit. I had an old man ask about a nokia e63 once, and had no interest in anything I was saying. It can be a race, to cover off on everything and sometimes they get the name wrong or never show up but we get scored. It's better then csat though and focuses on what is important, not the moods of someone doing a survey!

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I heard it's NOT going away next year :'(

Feedback Score
    The CSAT thing is BS.

Feedback Score
    Yep, and it continues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2