Thread: mobile me push

Feedback Score

mobile me push

i set my fetch new data to push "on" already, and also set to "manually", but after i add something to CAL, how can i manually push the changes to the cloud? seems like there's no button for that, right?

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W910i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (I despise AT&T!!)
    Feedback Score
    Changes made from the iPhone to MM, are pushed automatically. The same goes for the web access, it will be pushed to your iPhone automatically. Desktop apps, are every 15 minutes, so not true push there.
    Bored at work, so I post alot

Personal blog:
    Sithtech.net

Feedback Score
    i still don't understand, like if i set up my mobile me already, when i changed something on CAL on my iPhone, i have to wait it to push to the cloud after 15 min, then when i turn on my mac, it sync with the cloud, now i got the updated CAL?

Device(s)
    Iphone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    look under your settings in itunes. You should not be double syncing. Once you set up the push Itunes quits syncing that data with your phone.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deakinng
    i still don't understand, like if i set up my mobile me already, when i changed something on CAL on my iPhone, i have to wait it to push to the cloud after 15 min, then when i turn on my mac, it sync with the cloud, now i got the updated CAL?
    Data from the iPhone pushes to the cloud immediately. Changes from the could to your desktop happen every fifteen minutes.

Joe