Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Simplify Media - Hofo user list!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm mulciber.

I don't have a lot in my library. That's by choice. I'm fanatical about sound quality so I rip lossless.

That said, you'll find many tons of Capt. Beefheart, Zappa, Zazen Boys, Yura Yura Teikoku, Radiohead, Debussey, Bartok, and more.

DGI

Feedback Score
    Black993 is mine.

Lots of varied stuff but mostly on the rock/metal side of things. Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, TONS of Pink Floyd (just about everything they ever put on record/CD), The Movement (if you like sublime, check them out!) and some early/mid 90's alternative. Also a bit of hip-hop and some trance

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    hey pfd351, i was looking through yours, is kyrie really by toto? i thought that was a mr. mister song? just wondering, haha, either way, I am currently enjoying your library! i'm lovin the collection! haha
    Twitter: iMuggle

The cake is a lie.

Feedback Score
    call me dumb but how do I view other libraries? the website says there's a section in itunes for 'shared' but I can't find it anywhere. any help would be appreciated!

p.s. username is nothingbutsong. mostly brit pop, indie rock, electro...stuff of that nature.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingbutsong
    call me dumb but how do I view other libraries? the website says there's a section in itunes for 'shared' but I can't find it anywhere. any help would be appreciated!

p.s. username is nothingbutsong. mostly brit pop, indie rock, electro...stuff of that nature.

oooh brit pop i will be adding you haha

okay in iTunes to the left where you have all your podcast, music library tabs, blah blah, there should be a tab saying "shared"...the libraries should come up on there. through simplify media, you have to allow people to view your stuff when they add you, and you can add people by clicking invite and then typing in their screen name, i am adding you now so see if you can view mine. (amkls704) just accept me, then mine should show up in your iTunes shared tab.

on your iPhone, it should just show up when you open it and type in your username and pw. it'll say connecting to libraries. mine loads a few at a time but after about 5 minutes it seems to get all of them and i'm currently synced to about 12 users.

Feedback Score
    thanks....here's a shot of my itunes, I cropped out my full view but simplify is definately running in the sys tray and I've added 2 people from this thread and there's a green bar next to their username so I assume I've connected to them successfully. I'm also able to view my songs on my phone, but no one else. that remote itunes app has never worked on my phone either, don't know if they're related.

Feedback Score
    Wow, buffering like mad. Is this common?

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CingularWRX
    Wow, buffering like mad. Is this common?
    If you're on EDGE it can be. Wifi, really quick, 3G isn't bad either, but on EDGE, if you only have a few bars it can.

It probably depends on how many people are currently streaming YOUR library as well. I've got about 4 people streaming mine right now and my buffer speed went down a bit, even on wifi. Bearable but a little slow.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    thanks....here's a shot of my itunes, I cropped out my full view but simplify is definately running in the sys tray and I've added 2 people from this thread and there's a green bar next to their username so I assume I've connected to them successfully. I'm also able to view my songs on my phone, but no one else. that remote itunes app has never worked on my phone either, don't know if they're related.

Go to iTunes ---> Preferences ----> Sharing and make sure you have sharing enabled. Then you should be good.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    This is what it should look like when you have sharing enabled....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by amkls704
    Go to iTunes ---> Preferences ----> Sharing and make sure you have sharing enabled. Then you should be good.

sweet...got the remote app to work but I'm still not getting the 'shared' library. maybe after a few restarts.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    sweet...got the remote app to work but I'm still not getting the 'shared' library. maybe after a few restarts.
    maybe try restarting iTunes and simplify media?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by amkls704
    maybe try restarting iTunes and simplify media?

there it is, had to 'reset' simplify. I'm looking at your library first!

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    there it is, had to 'reset' simplify. I'm looking at your library first!

haha sweet i'm in the process right now of uploading more madonna, some nickleback and some other cds that i have.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G (16 GB Black)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Mine is abates21. i've got everything from Jack Johnson and John Mayer to Talib Kwali and Three 6 Mafia.

What a great app

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast