Thread: 3 = worst customer support

Device(s)
    Nokia E63 red
    Carrier(s)
    Meteor Ireland
    Feedback Score

3 = worst customer support

had to deal with these outsourced Indian customer service people before. these guys were real pricks

they told me that connecting the phone to my computer was 'not provisioned' on a 1gb package. then gave me **** for not using a 3-branded phone. the next day everything worked fine. they could have just told me that it would take a while to set up, or they were having problems with their network but they chose to be unhelpful pricks instead.

they appear to have a name for bad customer support. anyone else here find the same?

Device(s)
    Vario III
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -UK
    Feedback Score
    but they were right about the 1gb service not being 'provisioned' for use with your computer.

You did read the T&Cs before ringing them up didn't you. That's not to say it won't work, but because tethering is specifically against the package you signed up for you can't blame them for not helping you do it!!!!
    You'd have thought someone would of put a sig here...

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Vodafone
    Feedback Score
    I have to say that I did have the same problem with you but twn times worst. 3 will never admit that their system is not functioning properly when their system is, indeed, not functioning properly.They will blame it on your handset or it is your fault but never ever, their fault. I had to give them a piece of my mind before they can seal it into their thick skull. Too bad though. I think their mobile service is even worst than their broadband service.

Feedback Score
    I want software for BIRD E895

Feedback Score

3= worst customer support

Got to agree completely with LINUXNURD. I bought my phone from an Aussie store and I expect to talk to an Aussie service person when needed. My contract is up tomorrow. Good bye "3"

Device(s)
    Nokia E63 red
    Carrier(s)
    Meteor Ireland
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by psionandy
    but they were right about the 1gb service not being 'provisioned' for use with your computer.

You did read the T&Cs before ringing them up didn't you. That's not to say it won't work, but because tethering is specifically against the package you signed up for you can't blame them for not helping you do it!!!!
    actually i did read tehm (i usually don't) and i found no mention of it.

the 1gb package and everything else still works fine. but i hate having to call customer service.

Device(s)
    D500
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I made the mistake of taking out an 18mth contract with 3 last week. I am having problems getting their "always on" email to work. The customer services and technical support is the worst of any company that I have had the displeasure to deal with. There is a small team based in scotland for business customers, which probably could solve your problems, but they do not help if you are a "Consumer Customer" rather than a business customer. For what three consider as Scum have to use the worst Call Centre in India EVER. I hate to write this as I am a British Born of Indian Origin and it makes me ashamed that these [email protected] get paid for giving **** all support.
    The email on 3 system is SHitE and does not work properly....Do not ever make the mistake of taking out a contract on 3. All mobile companies are EVIL [email protected], but 3 is the worst ever.