Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: How To Unbrand Nokia 5310 XM Blue from Rogers

Feedback Score
    i second that .. its quite confusing

Feedback Score

Nokia Default Silver/White for Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by nucufflinks
    0561213 is a T-Mobile branded purple version.
    So basically I have a Nokia 5310 silver/white from Rogers. Managed to debrand it using the instructions on here, great help, to the default blue. Everything's fine, but I'm just not satisfied with the look of it; I guess I was hoping for some interface that would match the style of my white/silver phone. I was wondering if the code for the default silver/white is floating out there or if there's just the default blue and red to choose from? I saw that the code for 0567401 is the silver/white UK version "RM-303 EURO-C UK WHITE SILVER LATIN". I was wondering what would happen if I tried using this code on Nemesis. Thanks for the help, would really appreciate some guidance.

Feedback Score
    Sorry to bring this old tread up again..
    but i do hope someone has expertise on this old nokias.. i have tried to debrand and changed product code to my 5310 xpress music .. i manage to do it .. but it looks as it do not exist any "factory" firmware with the Scandinavian language packs .
    hate branding .. but want my language .. anybody who can give me advise? (except buying more phones)

ha! seems like i did find it after all ... RM-303 EURO-A ALL BLACK LATIN 0564409
    Last edited by o2re; 03-10-2012 at 06:35 PM. Reason: SOLVED

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7