Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

N906iL has WiFi?

hello

on the nec website, it says that the N906iL has WiFi

does anyone here have one who can comment on the phone?

and it's internet usability?

thanks

Device(s)
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    Wind, Rogers , Claro
    Feedback Score
    Yes it does. The only problem is that it is sold to bussineses and the WiFi part is locked to DoCoMo. If you wanted to get one remember that it has a 2MP camera.

Device(s)
    SE K800i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    thank you man

appreciate it

Carrier(s)
    Wind+T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by raegae2000
    Yes it does. The only problem is that it is sold to bussineses and the WiFi part is locked to DoCoMo. If you wanted to get one remember that it has a 2MP camera.
    When did DoCoMo do a WiFi network? (I can see why they lock the WiFi- data roaming gets expensive, and they'd rather get that revenue than let it all slip away to open hotspots)

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Feedback Score
    It's actually also sold in docomo stores to anybody that wants one. With the N906iL they stopped the previous tradition of selling only to businesses and opened up sales to everyone.
    AL
    Mobile: Sharp SH0902C

Feedback Score
    I have a N906iL and I am able to connect to my WiFi to this day. I am able to do google search. Visit few websites here and there but due to it being so old it gives me problems. But it does let me connect to Wifi access points.Name:  N906.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  42.1 KB

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Feedback Score
    Damn, impressive to see! I guess WPA2 support has been around for that long that it would still work, even if 3G is pretty much finished now on the cellular side.
    A nice blast from the past!

Feedback Score
    So far that’s the only thing impressive is that I get to see a internet website of some kind on my phone in this day and age. Sadly it can’t download Jar files like I thought it could. It can only download Jar files through i-mode. It can download and upload movies apparently but I haven’t looked further into it. Also I have a HyperSim with T-Mobile in there. But sadly they don’t support my phones band. I know there 3G is around cause my old 3G flip phone can pick up signals. I’ve been hearing about Verizon keeping the 3G so I’ll look into that. At this point I want to download Jar files into the phone. To play games on this phone. A bit weird I know. But if the iPhone had a PDF exploit that people were able to take advantage of them I know this phone has an exploit somewhere I just don’t know where.