Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sprint SERO 500 for sale

Feedback Score

Smile Sprint SERO 500 for sale

I have a Sprint SERO 500 plan for sale - asking for $250. I have a couple of people interested, but I'll take any reasonable offers if we can transfer it today or tomorrow.

You will need to either pass Sprint's credit check OR already have an account with them. Also, on Sat I'm leaving for a couple of months, so I prefer instant payment through Paypal (debit/credit card)

If you want a phone, I can also include a Mogul in very good condition for an extra $150.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    PM has been sent. I don't normally use this method of contact, but need this plan. Please see PM for relevant information.
    Proudly one of the iSheep on the biggest RED network nationwide (i5, i4s, iPad 3; unltd talk/text w/20gb plan= bunch of happy campers)! 🙌🙌

Feedback Score
    Plan is gone.

Feedback Score
    Do you still want to sell your phone $150? PM if you are

Feedback Score
    I have a SERO 500 or a SERO 1250 I'd like to sell and also have two brand new Sanyo Katana Eclipse X's, one pink, one black, for sale. I'd like to sell the two handsets as a package but will split them up someone wants to buy just one! pm or email me if you want to get one or whatever.

thanks

Feedback Score
    here i go again..

selling my last sero plan....

$200

The plan is a SERO F&F 500, which can be upgraded to a SERO 1250 by making a phone call to sprint.

the plan has 500 mins for a 500 plan and 1250 for a 1250 plan, also has the pick three option added so you can pick 3 numbers that you can call any time, for any length free..

also included in the plan..

unlimited text
    unlimited internet
    unlimited data
    unlimited picture mail
    unlimted power vision, etc etc

email me or send payment to das101674 at sbcglobal dot net via paypal.

first person I hear from gets it, I am sorry but I'm not into a bunch of questions anymore, so many people just want to ask dumb questions and run their mouth then do nothing. This plan can save you over a grand if you know what i mean..

Device(s)
    blackberry 8350i
    Feedback Score

sero 500 plan for sale with insticnt

hi there
    i have a sero 500 plan with a instinct looking to sell it soon.make me a fair offer and its yours.please text me at 6037933205.
    than kyou for your time bill

Feedback Score
    i have a few more if anyone is still looking

Feedback Score
    I have a Sprint 500 minute plan for sale for $150. Please send an email to [email protected] to arrange the transfer.

Feedback Score
    I have a Sprint SERO 500 F&F plan for $107.00

pm me lets do this TOL

Feedback Score

I also have a Sero 500 plan forsale

I have a SERO 500 plan forsale, will take $100 for it.
    This is the 500min/$30 plan.
    Also has free text messaging.
    PM or Email me: [email protected]

Feedback Score
    I'm looking for a sero 500 plan for my wife, I already have one. Would want the 500 minutes, unlimited text, and bis buy-up if possible (if not i can add that).
    Thanks.

rpearlberg at gmail dot com

Feedback Score
    PM me with an offer...

I have a SERO 500 plan... When I signed up for SERO I recommended a friend do so also. She just finished her PhD and left the country. Instead of canceling her plan I did a TOL (transfer of liability) so I now have her line and plan. It comes with the $150 new phone credit as she never upgraded her Palm 755p.

I was going to give it to another friend but when I contacted Sprint they claimed it can only be transfered to someone who ALREADY has a SERO line...

If nobody is interested I am going to just cancel the line/plan as I don't need it and don't see the point of paying $30/month for something I won't use.

I just hate to see it go to waste...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Burj View Post
    PM me with an offer...

I have a SERO 500 plan... When I signed up for SERO I recommended a friend do so also. She just finished her PhD and left the country. Instead of canceling her plan I did a TOL (transfer of liability) so I now have her line and plan. It comes with the $150 new phone credit as she never upgraded her Palm 755p.

I was going to give it to another friend but when I contacted Sprint they claimed it can only be transfered to someone who ALREADY has a SERO line...

If nobody is interested I am going to just cancel the line/plan as I don't need it and don't see the point of paying $30/month for something I won't use.

I just hate to see it go to waste...
    Just wondering is the plan sold?
    How hard is it to transfer the plan to another person?
    TIA

Feedback Score
    Please message me if anyone has a SPRINT SERO PLAN for sale. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast