BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH bigpimpin i710

please reference this post for facts.

http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...3#post11455783

Feedback Score
    wow im glade I didnt make a deal with him. I had a funny feeling about the swap.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    He wanted to trade me a wave for my 6700 . Thanks for the heads up.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisadhs
    wow im glade I didnt make a deal with him. I had a funny feeling about the swap.

yeah never again. not only am i out $10 in shipping charges, he also activated my phone and used it.
    i hate shady people

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sammibelle6
    He wanted to trade me a wave for my 6700 . Thanks for the heads up.
    you have a PM

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    that sucks cause i sent him my e815 last week and i havent heard form him since either.
    what is this new feature, and how can I manipulate it in order to make myself seem superior to those around me?

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    he told me that he damaged the scoop and would be returning the e815. he sent me this message sunday. it's wed and i haven't heard from him yet so i sent him an email, but after hearing how he has done you i figure i'm probably out a moto and about $8 for shipping, guess maybe i should have drove about thirty minutes down the road and made the deal in person.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by every1nosme
    he told me that he damaged the scoop and would be returning the e815. he sent me this message sunday. it's wed and i haven't heard from him yet so i sent him an email, but after hearing how he has done you i figure i'm probably out a moto and about $8 for shipping, guess maybe i should have drove about thirty minutes down the road and made the deal in person.

well i am out more in shipping than that. plus he never said anything to me other than he was sending the phone out yesterday, i was assuming it was the scoop, well all i got back was my e815 that he activated and used.

this guy(me) isnt happy. never again will i send a phone before i get one. he gave me a i cant let my phone go cause it is the only one that i have deal, i fell for it, hook,line and sinker.

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fivelstang4
    well i am out more in shipping than that. plus he never said anything to me other than he was sending the phone out yesterday, i was assuming it was the scoop, well all i got back was my e815 that he activated and used.

this guy(me) isnt happy. never again will i send a phone before i get one. he gave me a i cant let my phone go cause it is the only one that i have deal, i fell for it, hook,line and sinker.
    i'm with you on that, he had some feedback on here that sounded legit, and may have been, so i sent mine out without thinking too much about it, i'm still hoping to hear some kind of explanation, but in all fairness though when i made the deal with him i did tell him to use it for a couple days and try it out and that if he didn't like it i would take it back and just be out the shipping. just kind of getting nervous now though that i don't have either phone and haven't heard anything back except the one email on sun stating he had damaged the scoop and would be mailing t the moto out on mon. hopefully this will all get cleared up and maybe there is a valid reason for this situation that occured.

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    btw anyone want to trade a phone for an e815 assuming i get it back someday?

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    well i finally called the guy and someone answered, it was a girl, his wife, girlfriend or something. i asked for him and he hung on me after i heard her say it was for him.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    i sent him a text at around 5 and asked him what's up, he sent me one back saying he had a death in the family. i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt since i really don't have any choice, i just hope i get my phone back pretty soon, i kinda have some other plans for it.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    i sent him a text at around 5 and asked him what's up, he sent me one back saying he had a death in the family. i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt since i really don't have any choice, i just hope i get my phone back pretty soon, i kinda have some other plans for it.
    i hope he didnt have a deal in the family cause that really sucks. on the other hand he hasnt returned any of my calls and didnt do business like he said he was going to. i just want an explnation FROM HIM

Device(s)
    bb tour
    Carrier(s)
    alltel/ATN
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fivelstang4
    i hope he didnt have a deal in the family cause that really sucks. on the other hand he hasnt returned any of my calls and didnt do business like he said he was going to. i just want an explnation FROM HIM
    i agree, i think if there is any way to salvage something here he owes you an apology and should probably offer to pay you back for the shipping, imo that is the only way you should let him off the hook. i can't really be mad as long as i get my phone back since i gave him the option of changing his mind if he didn't like the phone, which was probably a better deal then i should have done but the phone i had was just sitting in a drawer and i wasn't really counting on getting the scoop, so i just wanted to make sure everybody involved was going to be happy with the deal.

i'm thinking he owes you somekind of correspondence and maybe some shipping charges back.

Device(s)
    BB Curve 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    i agree, i think if there is any way to salvage something here he owes you an apology and should probably offer to pay you back for the shipping, imo that is the only way you should let him off the hook. i can't really be mad as long as i get my phone back since i gave him the option of changing his mind if he didn't like the phone, which was probably a better deal then i should have done but the phone i had was just sitting in a drawer and i wasn't really counting on getting the scoop, so i just wanted to make sure everybody involved was going to be happy with the deal.

i'm thinking he owes you somekind of correspondence and maybe some shipping charges back.

he wont do anything or respond. that is the kind of guy that he is. i would be happy with the truth. be a man and be honest. he double hockey sticks at least respond and explain yourself

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast