Thread: Paying to help me with i90 i95 i730 Housing

Feedback Score

Paying to help me with i90 i95 i730 Housing

Does anyone know how to fix i90, i95 or i730 housings? if you do, I'm willing to pay you to help me fix up those phones. I might need to fix up more than one so if you know how, tell me how much you are willing to accept for each phone that you fix up for me. Thank you

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    Well, what parts do you have? What is wrong with the phones you currently have? Give me a little more info to work with here.....PM me.
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Device(s)
    Touch Diamond - Sprint
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    not too hard. list what parts u need. i probably have them and can send you some instructions. all those phones are fairly simple to rebuild

Feedback Score
    Well actually now I only need someone to help me do i730 housing. I have the phone and the housing. I just need someone to help me install it. I managed to take it apart except I cant get the flip front cover to come off which is why I need help. Tell me the price, I'll send you guys the phone and the housing. I just need you guys to take the phone apart and put in the new housing for me.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    There's plenty of video tutorials out there on dis-assembling phones. I'm sure there's one for the i730, try searching the internet using Google and also try searching on YouTube. There really isn't a need for you to solicit on the forums and send a phone to someone you don't know at all.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.