Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: Java on ROKR Z6m

Device(s)
    LG Voyager (Died during v09 update)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I figured everything out myself. Love my phone now. Playing God Of War Betrayal.

Device(s)
    Moto ROKR
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket USA
    Feedback Score
    First off, THANKS!!! I know what a pain it is to type a tutorial like that.

Second, has anyone been able to make this work with Cricket for sure? I'd love to be able to use OM and Google Apps on my ROKR! I want to try it when I get home later but I figured I'd check the success rate first

Device(s)
    Motorola V3a
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Yes it works. If you run into a problem, I have included a link for the Cricket Monster flash.

Device(s)
    Samsung SCH-R451C
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ok, I've given up on this, I've tried several times to get this to work...... I'm goin back to brew until a fix is found.
    Phone History:
    Nokia 6010, Nokia 3120b,Motorola i415, Motorola i710, Nokia 6133(T-mobile Branded, Then Debranded)

Quote Originally Posted by Spleen
    Stop crying wolf...u make it sound like a this was life-or-death situation

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    lol honestly java is great but for this headache its just not worth it
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePeten
    I figured everything out myself. Love my phone now. Playing God Of War Betrayal.
    Hey...I am very new to all this.....can you please help me fix mine too? I am getting the same problems that you did, Unknown @metro and no internet...it says something like host name error or something!....plz help....

also when I try that RSD general thing it asks me for a subsidy code and says phone is locked....

Feedback Score
    someone please help!!! im in real trouble!!.....my phone number became 00000000 after I switched back to metroflash again......first I used RSD lite for Alient and then I went back and switched to metro with RSD lite and it said pass but when it restarted it showed me 000000000 as my number and my phone is not working at all now.....

Device(s)
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mayur15190
    someone please help!!! im in real trouble!!.....my phone number became 00000000 after I switched back to metroflash again......first I used RSD lite for Alient and then I went back and switched to metro with RSD lite and it said pass but when it restarted it showed me 000000000 as my number and my phone is not working at all now.....
    you should always back up your nam and other essential information before flashing of any sort

Device(s)
    Motorola V3a
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    OMGz. I knew something like that would happen. A person would just join, NOT READ THE WHOLE GUIDE AND DO EVERYTHING IN THE GUIDE, and blame it on me. Flash back to MetroPCS and call *228 and activate again.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Lol. Maybe they should read alot more.

Device(s)
    Motorola ROKR Z6m (Aliant) with JAVA
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Unhappy Idk...

ok, so i got the bell flash running fine everythings good there, but how in the halibut do i put the filesystem files on my z6m? bitpim refuses to recognize my rokr, and p2kcommander refuses to copy the folders when i pull up the filesystem. is there something im doing wrong? cuz i REALLY want java games on my rokr, so any help wuld be SWEET. thanx

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    bigwilly, on bitpim go to the View tab on the top, and scroll down to View Filesystem. After you do so, a new option will appear on the side named FIlesystem. Plug your phone in, and find out which port it's in. I.E. mine is COM2. Go to Edit Settings and set it up as follows.

As phone type change it to V3c
    As port, whichever port your Motorola Modem is.

Then you should be able to go through your filesystem easy as pie!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up Yay Me!

Thanks Ice Peten, but i figured it out in P2kCommander. I just copied everything manually in there, i forgot p2k wont let u copy whole folders. I just made new folders and copied every last freaking file myself. PAIN EN EL CULO!!!! lol. but yeah, now i have JAVA running instead of BREW!!! Suck it Alltel!! But now that i've put the games (.jar) in the preinstall folder like somebody said, they refuse to come up on the menu for games. All i have is tetris, ko boxing, and pool. Can i delete those? shuld i put them on my memory card? does my card need the same file system setup as the phone's? thanx

Device(s)
    Motorola V3a
    Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Just give up. Thats what I did. IT'LL NEVER WORK PERFECTLY!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    I wuld really appreciate more than "give up". Wat am i missing that the games arent coming up? all my folders are set up and everything else is working, but the games i downloaded wont come up. any HELPFUL help?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast