Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help Me Pick A Sprint Smartphone

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB.
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    good I'm glad you like it :-) WinMo has some advantages for the while customizing it to the top of the world, but slows down the processor x10 lol. But as for sprint just depends where you are but in Iowa and its the worst coverage possible here. Least the plans are cheap n EVDO All over hope all goes well with Sprint mister
    s3an.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jkilby99
    Ha, that's true. I guess the way I shop for a phone is to put together my "dream phone" and ask myself what is it missing from that ideal model.

I've had my Mogul for a couple of days now... I'm liking it so far, but I really haven't had the time to set it up the way I want. Other than putting a few albums of MP3's on a MicroSD card, setting up a few contacts, making a few phone calls, and trying to configure Parlingo for IM'ing, I really haven't had time to play with it.

As far as Sprint... no problems with the customer service (in spite of what I've read) and no signal issues... I'm getting a single bar at home and data is slow, but call quality is fine and I can use my wireless network if I really need to access the Internet with my phone at home.

So far, it's shaping up to be SERO + Mogul FTW.
    I am glad you are liking Sprint and your Mogul. I just got a Mogul also and I am really liking it.. Seems like a good phone to me. Does the slider seem loose to you at all??

Anyways you lucked with the CS because I have had so many instances where it is just awful!
    iPhone 3GS Jailbroken 3.0
    Follow me on Twitter!

Email [email protected] for help with iPhone/iPod's, Smartphone's, and Computer's! I will get back to you ASAP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2