Thread: Adding Themes? :(

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score

Adding Themes? :(

I just got my PPC6800 today.. and been trying to add themes.. and no luck. i have a USB cable i hook it up and i seen all the folders.. someone said the themes go into ur windows folder... which i dont even have... so i stick them in my documents i go to settings and today and it shows the theme but when i pick it.. it just changes my phone to that theme color and thats it... like it suppose to have a big clock.. and it doesn't change it to that at all.. sorry if im newbish its just a new phone :P

Device(s)
    LG V30
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Windows Mobile Pro is different than WM Standard. In Standard the plugins are hard set in the theme. In pro the theme is just the color scheme and background. You can change what Today itmes you have from inside of the same control panel applet you used to change your theme.

btw you do have a windows folder, by default it is hidden so you can't mess it up. Set your desktop to display hidden and system files and then browse your mobile device. You can also put the themes in the my documents folder on the storage card (if you have one). And I believe in the storage card (not in any folder).

Device(s)
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, i did everything you mentioned... i saw the extra options where you go into items and you see check box like the clock and date and etc... but all them were already checked.. it still just changes color and background only and doesnt look like the theme i wanted.. and ive tryed everything

Device(s)
    HTC TOUCH PRO
    Carrier(s)
    BOOST MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by David19
    Yeah, i did everything you mentioned... i saw the extra options where you go into items and you see check box like the clock and date and etc... but all them were already checked.. it still just changes color and background only and doesnt look like the theme i wanted.. and ive tryed everything

Me too..!! I thought I was the only one...wow?
    "This has been a public announcement and I approve this message"

Chessman