Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: W755 Monster Flash File VRZ_W755_00.30.08P

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

W755 Monster Flash File VRZ_W755_00.30.08P

I have not tested it. I take no credit for it.

Proceed with caution and as always, I will not be held responsible for any bricked phones. I warned you this had not been tested.

http://www.shareonall.com/VRZ_W755_0...1_pxkt_rar.htm

Enjoy and report back.

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    Tour 9630
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Should we start placing bets on if flashing with this monster unlocks the BREW folders like the v9m & z6tv?

Device(s)
    Razr V3m (DST 01.1E.00R)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Best in the 'stock verizon firmware' forum; but awesome!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mbpyro
    Should we start placing bets on if flashing with this monster unlocks the BREW folders like the v9m & z6tv?
    It "should" and more then likely "will", but it's yet to be tested.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DHowett
    Best in the 'stock verizon firmware' forum; but awesome!
    I forgot about that forum, I haven't been in the other forums lately. Mainly PDA and LG every now and again.

Device(s)
    w755
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    anyone test this yet? I would love to finally be able to upload my ringtones and pictures to my phone.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inamo41085
    anyone test this yet? I would love to finally be able to upload my ringtones and pictures to my phone.
    You can be the test subject, worst that happens is you need to go in-store and get another

Device(s)
    w755
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    ok I guess I'll bite the bullet, but I have no idea how to use it. And I would know it works if I can write to the brew files with QPST or MPT right?

Device(s)
    w755
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well I did it, used RSD lite. it didn't brick my phone but now my phone won't work. It can power on and everything just can't make any calls or anything. After the phone rebooted I closed RSDlite and disconnected my phone, then the front screen said "initial prog required" or something like that. I guess I'm off to verizon in the morning to get it sorted out. this blows! hope this info helps though and hopefully

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by inamo41085
    Well I did it, used RSD lite. it didn't brick my phone but now my phone won't work. It can power on and everything just can't make any calls or anything. After the phone rebooted I closed RSDlite and disconnected my phone, then the front screen said "initial prog required" or something like that. I guess I'm off to verizon in the morning to get it sorted out. this blows! hope this info helps though and hopefully
    You have to do a *228 option 2 to reprogram it to work. No need to take it to Verizon, they will just do what I told you to do and you will have wasted a trip and time.

Device(s)
    w755
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    THANKS! but I had to do both option 1 and 2 for my phone to work again. Also I forgot to mention that after I flashed the phone my contacts and pictures were lost, don't know if that's supposed to happen as I am total newbie. I'll see if I can get in the brew folders using qpst now. thanks again!

Device(s)
    Razr V3m (DST 01.1E.00R)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yep, that's normal. "MONSTER" flashes completely wipe out the contents of the phone, so you're left with a fresh out-of-the-box-functionally phone with no programming (*22899 which is *228 opt 1), messages, pictures, etc, etc, and all default settings.

EDIT: God I'd like to have a DST flash for this phone!

Device(s)
    w755
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    well IT WORKS! thanks for the heads up about *228 saved me a bit of gas and time on that. I can't write to the brew folders using QPST but I can now use p2kcommander with RSD lite running in the background. Before the flash I couldn't even access the filesystem using this method. Now I can and also send ringtones to my phone. I also want to send some pictures but I have no idea what folder in phone to send them to, anybody know? Thanks again! And hopefully other w755 owners can find this thread helpful as well.

Feedback Score

Talking hells yeah!

WOOT! Thank you!!! I've flashed my W755 with this and can confirm that it's working after being flashed. I can also transfer ringers to the phone now (/a/brew/mod/my_ringers/).

@inamo41085: The folder for wallpapers on mine is /a/brew/mod/19919/ and the folder for pictures taken with the camera is /a/brew/mod/10888/. Both are writable for me.

Feedback Score
    Hi Novaglarion80

The first time I bough this phone I don't know how I flash this phone. Do you have instruction step by step how to flash and which software use to read the phone?

Please PM for me.

Thank you very much!!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast