Thread: Sony ericsson k750i review

Device(s)
    Now using- Work phone-sony ericsson k630i. Show off phones-Nokia N95-4 US 8gig and Sony Ericsson p1i
    Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score

Sony ericsson k750i review

All right.. This was my first sony ericsson phone. I was really skepTical about it, because i heard alot of bad stuff about SE. I originally got this phone because of how it looked. It turned out to be an awesOme phone.

BATTERY LIFE,
    Not sure exactly the hours, but i think its around 7 hours talk time which is great, i came from a samsung which warreally weak battery,

CAMERA,
    The video quality sucks to be honest. But the photo quality ROCKED. I will upload a picture i took with it later on so you guys can see it.

RECEPTION,
    The reception was really good on this phone. It was triband 3g i believe.

EASE OF USE,
    Its really easy to use once you get used to it. You get used to using so many shortcuts and stuff that switching to a different phone was hard for me.

PROBLEM,
    The joystick.
    It Started acting up after about 8 months of use. After a year of working, the joystick totally stopped working yet i loved the phone so much that i found ways to use the phone without using the joystick ;-)

THE BEST THING,
    My favorite feature was the memory stick. The camera quality was great and when i took some nice pictures, i'd pop out the memory card and could use it foR my sony digital camera or take it to get developed by popping in the memory card from the phone into a kiosk and printing the pictures. Fast and easy,

Hope it helps. Sorry if box spelling is bad, im using my phone to write reviews so t9 might be playing around with me ;-),

Ill be posting nope reviews about other SE's so check those out too ;-)

Device(s)
    N97, N900
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile (us)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (T's Mobile: Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaN95-3/20.2.011; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413)

i don't believe the k750 has 3g. Not even EDGE. Just plain GPRS. That was/is a great phone. Great snapper for its time.
    haritia

Feedback Score
    don't believe the k750 has 3g too.