Thread: Nokia 9300, How to use it

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Nokia 9300, How to use it

Guys I just purchase 9300 communicator and I just use it as a normal phone. Can some 1 explain me how to use it if any 1 who has been using it for a long time

Device(s)
    Palm Treo 750/N75
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Sometimes its better to fiddle with it yourself and slowly learn it over time. Then when you encounter some bumps, thats a good time to ask

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Can you send me cash 10000 rs in India. If I start fiddling with my phone and something goes wrong may be I can used your money to buy another phone.

Device(s)
    Palm Treo 750/N75
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by chandannasta
    Can you send me cash 10000 rs in India. If I start fiddling with my phone and something goes wrong may be I can used your money to buy another phone.
    come to me in person and ill give you 1000 rs

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    address ticket money and expenses comes to 100000

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    address ticket money and expenses comes to 100000
    Wow, it's been a long time since I pulled out my old 9300. My wtf dang ex gf sprung the hinge on it when she dropped it. Still works tho.
    Do you have some type of data/web plan? I'm looking at my old one right now and it's been a long time since I used it, but it was an awesome device. A bit slow on the browser was one of it's shortcomings so I downloaded opera mini and it really sped up my browsing experience. If you are looking at it opened there's a whole row of keys at the top. Just start exploring them and you'll get the hang of it. I don`t see how you could mess it up just by pushing buttons. The desk key will always get you back to home base. Just start playing and have fun. It's how we all started. ....cheers

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Cbreze thanks for your reply. Actually I would like to know that if I dont have a data cable then also can I connect my communicator through blue tooth to my computer. If yes then how whats the procedure on how to do it. Can you explain me step by step?

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Cbreze thanks for your reply. Actually I would like to know that if I dont have a data cable then also can I connect my communicator through blue tooth to my computer. If yes then how whats the procedure on how to do it. Can you explain me step by step?
    Mine didn`t have blutooth option. The usa version. (9300-2). I have a data cable tho that I'll never use. Where in the world are you located?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    India city Mumbai u

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    India city Mumbai u
    You can probably pick up a usb cable of the internet someplace. If you can`t find one I'll send you mine as I'll never use it anyway. Drop me a pm if you like.

Device(s)
    Nokia 9300b
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile wUnlimited Data
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I use my 9300 everyday and still find it does things better than my E61 and HTC 620 (primarily spreadsheets). If you search Google for "Nokia 9300 User Guide", you can download the PDF file direct from Nokia. It tells you just about everything you need to know as far as setting up and using as a phone.