Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: Sprint CCare coming to T-Mobile?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    310
    Device(s)
    Nokia 5320 (Arriving on 10/3/08
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Sprint CCare coming to T-Mobile?

    So I just got off the phone with Customer Care, and the guy as he was doing his close script, he said 'We would like to thank you for being a Sprint customer, I mean T-Mobile customer....'

    This really worries me, because I have had quite a few issues with T-Mo care in the last couple months, more than I had all last year combined. Are the Sprint employees seeing Sprint sink and jumping ship? The whole reason I left Sprint for T-Mo was because of Care.

    There are multiple things I don't like about FlexPay, but its nothing I can't deal with. But if Sprint care agents are coming to T-Mo en masse, I may have to jump ship to AT&T. I'd rather eat the ETF than deal with Sprint reps ever again.....

    Has anyone else noticed worse customer service, or had employees slip up like this? I assume he was a long-time Sprint employee, because I've worked lots of call centers for up to a year each and never once slipped and said a previous client instead of my own....

    But yeah. Any other similar experiences?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    1,493
    Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia3555b/2.0 (05.07) Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

    Sprint is supposedly getting better and t-mobile cc has been disasterous for me. I have a major problem that has been unresolved for months and they have not done anything they claim they would do for me. But leaving or staying with a company because of cc seems silly...how often are you using cc?
    I need the Samsung Epic NOW!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Glen Head
    Posts
    1,294
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey (SIM Free)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Don't forget, TMO is spending billions on 3G and they have to cut corners and raise fees in order to pay that down.

    Plus, as the previous poster pointed out, how often are you calling CS? I have called them twice in three years.
    --
    I support the right to keep and arm bears.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    640
    Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I have no experience with Sprint customer care. I have heard horror stories though. One thing I would like to say is that in the last couple of months, I have had more problems with customer care than I have ever had since I have been with T-mobile. I have had them since Omnipoint (a loyal customer since 1999). Every time I would speak with CC, I would have to call back and speak with someone else more knowledgeable.

    One of the many examples, I had a simple problem with my Sidekick. I needed my username detached from my SIM card and device. I had a rep, who IMO, was wonderfully friendly, but totally inexperienced. It seemed like she was fresh off the street and had no idea what a Sidekick was. I had to tell her how to reset my device and clear out the flash memory. Basically what I needed to be done had to be done from her end so to speak. She could only detach the username from the T-Mobile service center. She gave me instructions that were for another phone which if I would have been stupid enough to do, I would have had a new problem on my hands. I told her someone was at the door and I would call back in a few minutes. She insisted on holding and I told her "This will take a while. I need about a 1/2 hour. I will call back."

    Needless to say, my next call was more successful. This is the new thing recently. Everyone has been talking about this. I heard they are training a lot of people. I guess with all the new customers they have and are planning on getting with the new promotions coming out, they will need them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    310
    Device(s)
    Nokia 5320 (Arriving on 10/3/08
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Well, I wouldn't so much leave just because of care. I left Sprint because of a $300 billing error that they refused to fix. I tried to get it taken care of time and time again, got called a liar, got told they wouldn't help me, etc etc etc so I eventually got the executive line from consumerist.com, and told them to shove the charges and the etf for all 3 of my lines. So in a way it was cc, because it was an agent that screwed up to begin with... But overall it was just because the company didn't care that they were ripping off a high value customer. ($100+ per line, 3 lines, over 2 years perfect payment)

    But, if Sprint care is coming to T-Mobile en masse, I would rather just eat the etf now and be gone instead of waiting for something else huge to hit me and have to suffer through horrid care.

    And its not even that I use cc all that often, but I have to call them for anything I want to change because I'm on FlexPay. It used to be the Canadian cc could get me fixed up and off the line real fast with no problems. Unfortunately it seems like along with cutting the cc hours, they've also moved the call centers into inner city America, and the people there don't care enough about the customer. They're just there for a paycheck and to get you back off the line.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    640
    Carrier(s)
    LycaMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Also, the point of you calling CC should not be an issue. We all pay good money and expect our service to work at least 95% of the time. At least I do anyway. Recently the call quality has been terrible. My Sidekick service is not always working. I have been billed for m2m which I am paying extra for. All this in the last few weeks. This is a constant issue. Yes they have fixed my issues, but sometimes it takes more than one call. This should not be. It has never been this way before. Ever! I have always had superb service until recently. So far though, I will not leave because of it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    310
    Device(s)
    Nokia 5320 (Arriving on 10/3/08
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm in the same place right now. But if it keeps going down, I spend almost $100 a month on my line and expect good service, not to be transferred time and time again just to find out I have to go back to where I started (no joke. 3 times last week that happened!)

    I'm not at the point I'm gonna leave yet, but if it gets much worse, I will. I don't want to, but I can get the same services and coverage, for the same price, with 3 other companies (soon to be 4) where I live.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Posts
    1,493
    Device(s)
    HTC Evo
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia3555b/2.0 (05.07) Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

    I have had nothing but problems with flexpay. The billing system is a joke and they don't seem to undestand that you pay up front or don't have service. They have lost two of my payments and just yesterday I had to fax them a copy of my cc statement showing I did pay. CC has been of minimal help, I have been on the phone with them for hours. I bet verizon will beat Tmo in CC in the next batch of surveys because alot of people are having stories similar to mine and yours.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    310
    Device(s)
    Nokia 5320 (Arriving on 10/3/08
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yeah. I've almost left more than once because of limits on FlexPay. It horrid, and when I signed up in the store, I was told I could either pay a $250 deposit, or be on a FlexPay account. They didn't bother to mention the month2month FlexPay to me, though. I'm debating giving them a couple months (June they are 'supposed' to fix a lot of the issues...) but I don't know. If I have to call much more, I may just jump ship to AT&T...

    I already have 1 more call to make because I'm debating taking text off and can't do a thing myself. We'll see how that goes...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LA, Ca
    Posts
    711
    Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo
    Feedback Score
    0
    I've had this happen going from one company to another. Right after i worked for verizon i got hired by Helio. And the first couple times off the phone i said Verizon not Helio. He could have just been hired away from Sprint.
    -founder of AllDroid

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    310
    Device(s)
    Nokia 5320 (Arriving on 10/3/08
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    He could have just been hired away from Sprint.
    That's what I'm afraid of. If T-Mobile is taking agents from Sprint (offering better pay, better benefits, whatever) then T-Mobile is failing. This guy was not cream of the crop by any means. He was bad even for a Sprint employee.

    And if Sprint employees are just coming over on their own and T-Mobile is hiring them, then this is still a fail on T-Mobile's part because they are willingly hiring previous Sprint employees. Either thing that is happening in my opinion looks bad on T-Mobile. They are by no means a top carrier, and they can't really afford Sprint employees coming over and pissing off its customer base.

    Now, on that note, if this was one incident, and this was the only guy that has come over, then ok I can handle that. But with how T-Mo's care has been falling recently, I have to wonder.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,083
    Device(s)
    G1
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox06
    That's what I'm afraid of. If T-Mobile is taking agents from Sprint (offering better pay, better benefits, whatever) then T-Mobile is failing. This guy was not cream of the crop by any means. He was bad even for a Sprint employee.

    And if Sprint employees are just coming over on their own and T-Mobile is hiring them, then this is still a fail on T-Mobile's part because they are willingly hiring previous Sprint employees. Either thing that is happening in my opinion looks bad on T-Mobile. They are by no means a top carrier, and they can't really afford Sprint employees coming over and pissing off its customer base.

    Now, on that note, if this was one incident, and this was the only guy that has come over, then ok I can handle that. But with how T-Mo's care has been falling recently, I have to wonder.....
    So wait... are you saying that every single sprint employee is trash and that T-Mobile should discriminate against them?
    HAY GUYZ, MY 42ND POST WAS 3 YEARS AGO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    1,461
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    i seriously doubt TMO is bending backwards to bring in sprint guys. And besides, they have to be trained from scratch like everyone else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The 909, Southern California
    Posts
    9,949
    Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Detox06
    So I just got off the phone with Customer Care, and the guy as he was doing his close script, he said 'We would like to thank you for being a Sprint customer, I mean T-Mobile customer....'

    This really worries me, because I have had quite a few issues with T-Mo care in the last couple months, more than I had all last year combined. Are the Sprint employees seeing Sprint sink and jumping ship? The whole reason I left Sprint for T-Mo was because of Care.

    There are multiple things I don't like about FlexPay, but its nothing I can't deal with. But if Sprint care agents are coming to T-Mo en masse, I may have to jump ship to AT&T. I'd rather eat the ETF than deal with Sprint reps ever again.....

    Has anyone else noticed worse customer service, or had employees slip up like this? I assume he was a long-time Sprint employee, because I've worked lots of call centers for up to a year each and never once slipped and said a previous client instead of my own....

    But yeah. Any other similar experiences?
    Never happened to me....I thought Sprint forwards you to India....When I had them it was kinda hard to understand them, but that was 3 years ago.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    3,870
    Device(s)
    Motorola V950 Renegade
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cingular-sucks
    Never happened to me....I thought Sprint forwards you to India....
    ummmm no...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks