Nokia Lumia 920
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Family Talk 700- 5 Lines
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

UIQ 3.3 Announced

Link

UIQ 3.3 for example includes:

* Full web experience: Opera Mobile 9, with its fast page rendering and its Pan & Zoom functionalities, offers the web experience of a full-scale browser in a mobile environment
    * UIQ Dashboard: UIQ 3.3 is prepared for mobile widgets and features a dashboard, accessible system wide by pushing the widget button
    * Opera Widgets: Opera widgets run on UIQ 3.3, offering the user direct access to content and opening up for new mobile services
    * Unified Messaging Platform: integrated communication experience
    * Java JSR 248 MSA Fullset: Developers can create and deploy a wide range of applications using the Mobile Services Architecture (MSA)

Follow the Link for more.
    Who ever said UIQ is dead is dead wrong.
    ▼Visit my Blog▼

▲..................▲

Device(s)
    SE K750i
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    how long do you think before SE release the update?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    UIQ is slowly dying ... still only 6 phones using it worldwide ... yes 6! Of which 4 are variations of the same phone hardware & almost software wize.

G700, G900 (3.2 vs 5MP camera)
    Z8, Z10 (video editing applications, slightly updated TV Streaming app): hardware and video support is EXACTLY the same. Sure Z10 looks hella nice though.

To be honest I think the Z10 is showing up SE quite a bit ... and this rumored Paris better seriously deliver ... not just what UIQ can do but with SPEED and stabilty!
    Formerly: Prom1, now I'm Supa_Fly!!
    My Feedback