Thread: get paid to keep your phone on.. no joke (navizon)

Feedback Score

get paid to keep your phone on.. no joke (navizon)

hey everyone... this isn't spam and I didn't think it was for real till I tried it. I kept my gps and wifi on in my car and 2 days later there was $20 in my paypal account.. its not MUCH but every couple days $20 adds up.. I figured by the time the experia comes out I'll have enough money from this to get it!.. so here's the deal, sign up here:
    www.navizon.com
    please put my referral number in: 56585A5F
    (yes it gives me points, but when you refer people you get more points too)
    put it on your phone and run it with wifi and gps on,,, the points rack up pretty quickly...
    click "sync" every couple thousand points or so and when you hit 10,000 they send $20 to you, it's really easy and like I said, I made sure it worked before I posted here... let me know if you have any questions.

Feedback Score
    FYI... I'm running on a TILT and it works great.

Device(s)
    HTC Kaiser
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    you only get the points once for each wifi access point or cell tower though so after a while you wont gain anymore points unless you go somewhere new...

Feedback Score
    yeah but I live in LA and even people's private wireless routers get you points... so just keeping it on while I drive around is enough to make about $40 a week.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

also out for iPhone 3g now

I started using it in late December 08 and have only earned $10 so far, used my next reward on an upgrade to the premium version so that I can earn additional rewards. I'm at 28K points now but should be at over 30K (for another $10) by the end of the month because I'm going on vacation to a different geographic area.

I hear that they redid their points structure so people earn a lot less now.

It's also now not longer limited to WM. The iPhone 3G version came out awhile ago.
    If you have wifi and GPS on your phone, check out Navizon. Navizon gives you money to log wifi and cell phone towers.
    http://my.navizon.com/Webapps/UserAd...e=5859595F5856