Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1190

Thread: AT&T - Feature Codes... (PART II)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwr
    Sorry I do not, I just went into chat and asked for U200 to be added to my account. Right now my account is using the bonus minutes first.

OK Thanks

Also does anyone know if the code for the 200 free text still works?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    i tried to add TMS3, but i had no luck. i was told that my FAN didn't offer this. i've done some searching and haven't seen much success lately...any other text offers?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpimp
    Cycle started today and it's still there for me
    Mine started over again a few days ago and I still have it too

Device(s)
    Nokia 5800 Navigation
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwr
    I added U200 also via chat today, as well less then five minutes.

Rep said it will expire in one month
    On my second month with it now.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    What's the mistery? U200 and Y200 are active feature codes. I have had both since late 2007, so over two years now.

Are there any legitimately new codes around?
    I have never made it above 6Mbps on my iPhone 4.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ANOMIZER
    What's the mistery? U200 and Y200 are active feature codes. I have had both since late 2007, so over two years now.

Are there any legitimately new codes around?
    This is no mystery about U200, Y200, BM250 or BM350. All these codes are valid active codes. Those codes were introduced back in 2006 in an effort to get people with older blue(original ATT Plans) plans to migrate over to comparable orange(original Cingular) plans.

Many people including myself had those codes added to our accounts because under old blue(ATT Plans) they used to give what was called "Bonus Loyalty minutes for life" each time you re-up your contract. When I finally migrated my account after being with LA Cellar(ATTWS before they changed their name to ATT) I was getting 600 "Bonus Loyalty minutes for life" per line. And I am sure I was not the only person in this boat either as old ATT would give 50-100 bonus minutes per contract renewal depending on your payment history. The older ATT plans included free early night and weekend as well.

So the new ATT had to do something to get the remaining hold out to migrate over to current plans by making those current ATT plans more comparable to older ATTWS plans without having tons of customers flat out cancel their service and move to other providers.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dolmar
    This is no mystery about U200, Y200, BM250 or BM350. All these codes are valid active codes.

Very good history... however U200 and Y200 are not avaialble to be added on most accounts as they aren't in most telegence markets anymore. I'm pretty sure Y200 was gone when CARE was retired.

Face it people, unless something changes you are luckly if you get bonus minutes but they are dissappearing more as an addable feature and I doubt they will return.

In the new year you will see more older codes expire and disappear. I personally checked over 2 dozen accounts I delt with today to see if any bonus minutes were there as an option to add and they weren't there.

SR

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by space_ranger
    Very good history... however U200 and Y200 are not avaialble to be added on most accounts as they aren't in most telegence markets anymore. I'm pretty sure Y200 was gone when CARE was retired.

That could be very possible. Like I said they are valid codes as I have them on my account on both of my lines from Dec of 2006 till now. I got pretty much every "Promo" ATT was giving at the time to get people to migrate over as my account under ATT was close to 20 years old at the time. I was told when I migrated over from Blue to Orange that I would get those bonus for life as long as I made no changes to base plan or had any disconnection for non payments. The only changes I can make on my account without loosing all the bonus is add data or txt plans.

It is very possible those codes can no longer be added to accounts too as pretty much everyone has migrated over from old ATT(Blue) plans over to current ATT plans. So ATT does not want reps adding these codes to people accounts anymore.

Also lets be honest tons of people who ATT never expected or planned on giving these promo too managed to get them added to their account over the years. I have never heard of ATT removing any of these promo from anyone account except for the 100 student sms code from non student fans. So if you were able to get any of these codes added you should be happy, If you were not able to get them added while some ATT reps were adding them to accounts like nothing chances are you wont now anyways.

Device(s)
    x6, nokia e71, nexus one
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    yep, very true. att lost 2 lines and 2 potential lines because they wouldn't duplicate a second line on my account. all they would offer is 1000 bonus minutes to stay. i cancelled second line first day and threatened to cancel primary next day and they let me walk. the second retentions rep i talked to made the final concession to my request, 200 bonus minutes on secondary line, but i had to sign 11 month contract on both lines. #@$* you att. i got more @ tmobile for $35 cheaper but had to sacrifice 3g speeds.
    my phone can't do what your phone can don't.
    how can you start if you forget to begin?

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9 (Exynos)
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile $30/month
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

tmb9

For the first time since I am an AT&T customer, I have gone over my texts BIG TIME this month.

I have called the 1888 # 6 times already and can't get the TMB9 code added. Last call, they said call PREMIERE which is only open mon-fri, (of course) and I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose my current 250 texts, in case I need to go back to that. I don't want to go unlimited.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Should I just eat my month of overages and hope it's only for one month? I'm already over by 63 texts and have another 9 days left on my billing cycle.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Has anyone added Y200 recently?

Device(s)
    C510a, W610i
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T-mobile;
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by maccawolf
    For the first time since I am an AT&T customer, I have gone over my texts BIG TIME this month.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    Well your profile says E71 so my suggestion is probably not particularly viable. I dumped SMS/MMS and had it all blocked when they hiked the price above what my summary said. PPU pricing is totally bonkers and there only to goad you into a "plan."

Anyway I moved to unlimited media net for $15. I use eBuddy for IM and S/E mail tool for all my mail, MMS, and text needs. I can send a full sized picture if I want without any problem. This is great but if you "have" to have an AT&T issued so-called "smart" phone they will soak you what $30 for the data? In your place I would just get the unlimited text and request it to be retroactive. If you don't get a decent CS who will do that, call again.
    Prepaid Rocks!

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9 (Exynos)
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile $30/month
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    While that thought has crossed my mind, I'm also thinking what if this month is an anomaly? That's an extra $16.00 a month that I probably won't use much in the future. If I could do it for a month or two and then get back my 250 texts, I would do it in a heartbeat, but I"m afraid of it being like it is mostly. even the 250 goes unused.....

(that's also why I was looking at the 750 texts.)

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by maccawolf
    While that thought has crossed my mind, I'm also thinking what if this month is an anomaly? That's an extra $16.00 a month that I probably won't use much in the future. If I could do it for a month or two and then get back my 250 texts, I would do it in a heartbeat, but I"m afraid of it being like it is mostly. even the 250 goes unused.....

(that's also why I was looking at the 750 texts.)

Rerate policy for you get receive credit is to increase your plan - it doesn't matter if it is voice, text, or data. You get credited for the overages but then charged for the difference in the plan. Rerates are allowed once every 12 months. so if you drop the plan you won't qualify for another rerate. Anytime you have a grandfathered feature on your account - when you drop it rep won't be able to add it back - they can submit a CASE and request it but then they have to provide a valid business reason for adding it back on.

If you haven't had one in the last 12 months, as for a goodwill credit. ATT allow for 1 goodwill credit once every 12 months for up to $25.00. For people who say they get that all the time - goodwill credits are now monitored by the High Level Adjustment Audit team and if you have more than 2 applied you account starts to get monitored and in some cases reps are prevented applying ANY credits to your account without approval

SR

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9 (Exynos)
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile $30/month
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thats an idea, maybe when the cycle is over, I will call for a service credit. I've never asked for one before and I have an excellent payment history.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast