Page 17 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Clock and Wallpaper Advanced

Device(s)
    Samsung Rogue
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Is there any way to make these clock wallpapers without having the seconds on them, or do the seconds have to be there for the clock to work properly?

By the way zero your work is really amazing. I've tried my hand at making a few of them. They work fine on the computer, but once I transfer them to the phone they don't show up. It's just a blank screen. lol
    I haven't messed with flash in like 4 or so years. I must be missing a step somewhere. I'll keep tryin' though.

Again, great work.

Device(s)
    MyTouch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Limadawg
    Is there any way to make these clock wallpapers without having the seconds on them, or do the seconds have to be there for the clock to work properly?

By the way zero your work is really amazing. I've tried my hand at making a few of them. They work fine on the computer, but once I transfer them to the phone they don't show up. It's just a blank screen. lol
    I haven't messed with flash in like 4 or so years. I must be missing a step somewhere. I'll keep tryin' though.

Again, great work.
    Thank you. For your issue... you need to make sure that your publishing the file as a Flash Lite 2.1 file. Then you will not get a blank screen. For your question... Yes these can be done without the seconds.
    They say life begins at 40, but it gets real interesting at 150! I Ride!

Device(s)
    Samsung Rogue
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the quick reply zero. After reading your post I realized the publishing part is where I was messing up. Thanks for the help.

Device(s)
    MyTouch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Limadawg
    Thanks for the quick reply zero. After reading your post I realized the publishing part is where I was messing up. Thanks for the help.
    Not a problem....

Device(s)
    LG Voyager (VX10000)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroplace
    ...fixed the midnight issue of showing 00:00. Now it will just show 12:00AM. I will post a new wallpaper with the new code for the gang after while.
    How did you go about doing this?
    Can you post your new code? All of the tutorial sites I've visited tell me how to do it "The-00:00-Way".

Device(s)
    Samsung Rogue
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    MyTouch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Oh yea.... Very nice. Im glad more of us are getting into the Clocked Wallpapers.

Device(s)
    Samsung S5 android, ATT Netgear Explote 815S,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon wireless and AT&T
    Feedback Score
    @ limadawg

nice, very nice
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard,

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Alright, my first wallpaper/clock and it fills a request from phfrkz1 a page or so ago:

Here's the direct link to the flash file. Right-click and "save as".

And phfrkz1, if you need anything changed or whatever, let me know and i'll git-r-done.

**EDIT** I updated the file to get rid of the white line going through the saw, that wasn't supposed to be there.
    Last edited by -BoneZ-; 02-19-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    -Matt-

Feedback Score
    i feel like a comlpete noob but i was wondering
    1. How do you guys make you flash clocks unique like that.
    2. If you can put up a through tutorial on how to make these clocks
    i kno you guys are busy and have lives too so i don't need this right away i just wanted to see how to make this because i've tried once a couple of weeks ago and i made a flash clock that only showed the time i made it an i don't know what i did wrong so i was wondering if you guys can put up a tutorial for people like me
    THANK YOU

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wazi3
    i feel like a comlpete noob but i was wondering
    1. How do you guys make you flash clocks unique like that.
    2. If you can put up a through tutorial on how to make these clocks
    i kno you guys are busy and have lives too so i don't need this right away i just wanted to see how to make this because i've tried once a couple of weeks ago and i made a flash clock that only showed the time i made it an i don't know what i did wrong so i was wondering if you guys can put up a tutorial for people like me
    THANK YOU
    There are tons of tutorials online if you search for actionscript digital clocks. That's how i learned. And of course, you have to have the software like Macromedia Flash 5, Flash MX or Adobe Flash CS. And of course an image program like Photoshop or Paint Pro.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    This would be awesome and I dont think it could work cause chances is it would have to be coded in with some sort of website. But a background that not only had a clock but could display current temperature as well. Id imagine its just not possible.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjt21
    This would be awesome and I dont think it could work cause chances is it would have to be coded in with some sort of website. But a background that not only had a clock but could display current temperature as well. Id imagine its just not possible.
    Not possible. You would have to have a temperature guage on your phone, or your phone would have to contact a website to get the current temperature.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Can someone tell me the easiest way to put a picture here on this thread? I would like to know if it can be turned into one of these clock wallpapers, but am unfamiliar with adding an image. I know it says img xxx /img, but i'm not too keen on what that means.

Thanks,

Andre

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Get yourself an online picture account. google, flickr. There are others. Upload the pic and just copy the link of the pic and paste it in the image box

Page 17 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 67 117 ... LastLast