Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 110

Thread: ***Official 240 X 320 Wallpaper Thread 7***

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jay84virgo
    Let me start off by saying, Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and prosperous one.

    Now I don't know if anyone in this thread is this talented, but just in case.....

    I was wondering if anyone here could overlay "JUST THE EQUALIZER ANIMATION" in this gif "HERE" "ON TOP" of this gif "HERE" in 240x196 resolution.

    Also, I was wondering if the "Red" equalizer color could be changed to green before the overlay.

    If anyone can do this or recommend any source of software that can allow this...wow, I salute you!





  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    153
    Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by laska
    Wow, nice! I'll take whatever I can get!

    Muchos gracias!
    T-Mobile..... "Pay less - Get Less"

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Device(s)
    Blast
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    could someone please resize this for me?
    could you make it fit t429, and resize WITHOUT cutting of top or bottom of the picture.
    thank you.


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    324
    Device(s)
    W810i
    Carrier(s)
    02
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianKid
    could someone please resize this for me?
    could you make it fit t429, and resize WITHOUT cutting of top or bottom of the picture.
    thank you.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    netherlands
    Posts
    14
    Device(s)
    samsung d 900i
    Carrier(s)
    the company that brings you small bills
    Feedback Score
    0
    manu m8
    could you make me a necklace with the name fenne

    for my daughter

    greetz the crawl

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    25
    Device(s)
    Nokia N82 Black, Nokia E71-2 Grey
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi Manu, would you plzzzzz make one for my sister and her kids the "love floating and beating heart" style as in post# 740 and #741 in Page 50 from Thread 6. That would be awesome. Please make one with the black background and one with red background as in those two posts. Two names above the heart Tin (space) Thy and their Mom below the heart. Thanks sooo much!

    Tin Thy & Mom

    If it fits the names in two lines, please make another set (black and red background) with:

    Peter
    Catlynn
    & Mom

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14
    Device(s)
    Blast
    Carrier(s)
    t-mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manuforevr
    thank you =)

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    89
    Device(s)
    Nokia n95
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jay84virgo
    Let me start off by saying, Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a safe and prosperous one.

    Now I don't know if anyone in this thread is this talented, but just in case.....

    I was wondering if anyone here could overlay "JUST THE EQUALIZER ANIMATION" in this gif "HERE" "ON TOP" of this gif "HERE" in 240x196 resolution.

    Also, I was wondering if the "Red" equalizer color could be changed to green before the overlay.

    If anyone can do this or recommend any source of software that can allow this...wow, I salute you!



  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    153
    Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDexter

    WHHOOOAAAAA!!!! NOW THIS GUY IS TALENTED!!!! This is PHENOMENAL work!!!

    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thank you very-very much!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sth. Aust.
    Posts
    23
    Device(s)
    Nokia
    Carrier(s)
    Optus
    Feedback Score
    0
    celariom, Is this what u meant?



    Not expert... Yet.!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    89
    Device(s)
    Nokia n95
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jay84virgo
    Do you still have those backed up? If so, can you edit them so that the color of the "electrical effect" behind the girl is a "very-very light (almost white) SKY BLUE" and the "equalizer bars" in front of the girl are juicy-glossy "Motorola Blue".

    Lol, I like to push people to their limits. I can tell you that are extremely talented & abstract minded. If this is too much of a hassle for you, then don't worry about it. I'll settle for what you've blessed me with.

    Thanks again by the way!
    Hey Jay.... I've changed the colours for you... if you want the electrical effect making lighter I can do it but when I tried it on a couple of the frames it made the whole image look very washed out.

    Hope ya like 'em...

    Dex


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    153
    Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDexter
    Hey Jay.... I've changed the colours for you... if you want the electrical effect making lighter I can do it but when I tried it on a couple of the frames it made the whole image look very washed out.

    Hope ya like 'em...

    Dex


    I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!! GREEN & BLUE!

    I have one more request from you...pretty-please!!!!??


    How about getting rid of the "girl" & also the "electrical" effect.


    Lets just use this background here
    & lets use that same equalizer. Lets make the color of the equalizer a solid purple, not translucent as you've done before (which looked fabulous by the way). I want the equalizer bars to be the same color as the "lighter purple" in the above background. If you can "checker" the individual equalizer bars for, solid light purple & translucent white (You know, like on a checker board? One bar purple, below it white, purple, white, etc, Lol.), that would be like sooo perfect, but if not, just leave them that solid light purple that I explained above.

    Like I always say, if you feel that this is just entirely too much work & you wanna retire, just say "Jeremy, No". Lol! I won't take it personal. I know you have a life.

    Thanks again by the way! I appreciate your hard work!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    118
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi Everyone,I've got some pictures that i would love resized and turned into an animation,just wondering if someones got the time to do it for me,Thanks and God Speed,Stuart................Or maybe you could use different pictures to make different animations,THANKYOU!






  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    89
    Device(s)
    Nokia n95
    Carrier(s)
    O2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jay84virgo
    I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!! GREEN & BLUE!

    I have one more request from you...pretty-please!!!!??


    How about getting rid of the "girl" & also the "electrical" effect.


    Lets just use this background here
    & lets use that same equalizer. Lets make the color of the equalizer a solid purple, not translucent as you've done before (which looked fabulous by the way). I want the equalizer bars to be the same color as the "lighter purple" in the above background. If you can "checker" the individual equalizer bars for, solid light purple & translucent white (You know, like on a checker board? One bar purple, below it white, purple, white, etc, Lol.), that would be like sooo perfect, but if not, just leave them that solid light purple that I explained above.

    Like I always say, if you feel that this is just entirely too much work & you wanna retire, just say "Jeremy, No". Lol! I won't take it personal. I know you have a life.

    Thanks again by the way! I appreciate your hard work!
    Hey now Jay.... changed the background as requested... also the purple/white of the EQ... and added a couple of extra things in a couple of the animations.

    Dex



  15. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    153
    Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDexter
    Hey now Jay.... changed the background as requested... also the purple/white of the EQ... and added a couple of extra things in a couple of the animations.

    Dex


    I LOOVEE YOUU!!!!! These are SOOOOO perfect!!!!!! Muchos gracias!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks