Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Step-by-step: Bypass Java security on Rogers LG Shine (TU720)

Feedback Score
    Great job, nice and helpful post, thanks alot!

Feedback Score

The Manual And Safe way To Bypass Java Security On LG Shine

First Of All You Need:

1.LG CELLPHONE
    2.USB CONNECTOR

The First Step:

1.OFF Phone Get The Battery And Plug The Cellphone USB Connector TO PC..

2.Extract All Containing Files in this Zip file.. Download This... http://www.MegaShare.com/2365411

3.INSTALL THE LG DRIVER...

4.INSTALL THE BITPIM PROGRAM....

5.After Installing.. Open Bitpim click "EDIT" Button Then "Settings" Here It Goes

6.CLick Phone Type Choose LG-VX8700

7.COM PORT Click "Browse" Choose "LGE CDMA USB SERIAL PORT" CLick OK

8.After That Click "VIEW BUTTON" Then Click "View Filesystem"

9.CLICK "LGAPP/MEDIA/JAVA/CERT

10. BE HAPPY NOW YOUR CELLPHONE LG ROCKS AND ALL YOU WANT APPLICATION OR GAMES TO INSTALL IS "ALWAYS ALLOWED" EVERTHING IS ALLOWED

JUST CLICK TNX IF THATS HELP...

Feedback Score

help!

ei guyz after modding the pol ,,and put into my phone,,should i reinstall all my apps? or the one that i want to allow?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oddsocks View Post
    Well, I could do that, but what would you learn? Or I could give you vague instructions of how to use Google to look up information that you need to, and in the end you will benefit in the grand scheme.
    Go now, Young Jedi.
    Actually, this is A FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND in your part oddsocks, azhlar813 Does seem to know how to install Java files and applications,well as how to search for information on the web; He is asking for specific
    technical question on hacking the permission for Java application install on the LG shine CU720. That is why he came to a forum to confer with fellow "MacGyvers". So, he was confused by your condescending style of "superior teacher" to "acolyte" not realizing that you have no idea of the task! Is like when a 10 yr old overhears a master electrician asking another master electrician , How are we going to put this cable on?, and the kid answers "you should not be here, if you do not know how to splice a cable" not realizing the cable is 100.000 volts!

Feedback Score

Red face Thank u

great job works perfect, thanks a lot, I registered just 2 thank u ""asakaloo123""

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7