Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just Got A Job as a Sprint Call Center Rep...

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8350i (Nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

Just Got A Job as a Sprint Call Center Rep...

Just got a job at Sprint call center... I am eager to see how bad these places really are... Any one want to throw out a guess? I'll post my findings here... Should be interesting though... From what I gather some of the people they hire are a little on the slow side...
    “It's a little bit like having the Mad Hatter as a pen pal..."

PIN: 4031EA12
    or for BBM 5.0 users...

Device(s)
    motorola ic902
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter82
    Just got a job at Sprint call center... I am eager to see how bad these places really are... Any one want to throw out a guess? I'll post my findings here... Should be interesting though... From what I gather some of the people they hire are a little on the slow side...
    hahaha really not saying to much about you then are you? lol just messing with you dude. it should be a fun job though really. id love to hear alot of the call coming in lol they prolly will be intersting to say the least. good luck

Feedback Score
    The problem with Sprint's CS isn't the American based call centers, it's the overseas ones.

You should be fine. Where are you?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    Do they have you working as an Ensemble or P2K rep?
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Device(s)
    iphone 7 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    should definitly be a new expeirence for you.. i manage a sprint store and half the things i deal with from people make me wanna rip the hair outta my head but good luck...

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Hahaha yep customers an be such a pain
    Contributing Editor at pocketnow.com

Geoff.tv

www.twitter.com/ultimo119
    The Simulcast

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (current)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter82
    Just got a job at Sprint call center...
    ACK! What did you do in your past job/past life to deserve this?

Left: iPhone 6+ on T-Mobile. Right: Comcast home internet connection.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by scaredpoet
    ACK! What did you do in your past job/past life to deserve this?
    LOL I was thinking the same thing but I didn't want to be the first one to say it.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8350i (Nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    well, I happen to live in a job starved area, and just got out of the military.... Its a paycheck, while I find something better....I am actually in a Teletech center in WA that handles Sprint/Nextel calls...

Device(s)
    At&t 3G Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I worked in a Sprint owned/operated call center, until they decided to close it down. I was hired for business CS, but we took regular calls too.

Our training took FOREVER. I was hired in April, started taking calls at the end of May, then they announced they were going to close in the beginning of June. They closed in August, so I didn't work there very long.

Some people on the floor seemed knowledgable. I couldn't believe some of the people that were in my training class though. No matter how many times we went over things they never seemed to catch on. At one point my teacher was asking me questions.

I was trained on p2k and some other program they used (I can't remember the name of it). This was all before the merger though and before Ensemble.

It was pretty hard to get help if you needed something. It was like any other call center job I had, which I'm GLAD to be out of that field lol.

I've been in worse call centers and I've been in better ones. Sprint was probably in the middle-ground.

Device(s)
    LG KE770 Shine(X2)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile |
    Feedback Score
    Customers are the worst. They always ask when they will be able to activate an iPhone on Sprint. Seriously, like 2 times a week I get that. To which I promptly reply "leave".
    [Network Progression]
    [Tracfone -> Voicestream -> Sprint -> Verizon -> Sprint -> T-Mobile]

twitter.com/tzDev

Device(s)
    HTC Evo Shift 4G
    Carrier(s)
    Keep it SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    Twice a week isn't that much, come on now...

Device(s)
    one with shiny buttons!
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Just remember the #1 rule of call centers:

THE HOLD BUTTON IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!
    Support your local Sprint Retail Store!
    http://www.sprintstorelocator.com/

Carrier(s)
    Can & String
    Feedback Score
    Well if English is your 1st language, then you already have a step up on most of the people that work there.
    My Smartphone Travels

Moto Q-->HTC Touch-->Treo 755P-->HTC Mogul-->BB Peal-->BB8830-->BB Curve Titanium-->BB Curve Red-->HTC Diamond-->HTC Touch Pro-->BB Curve Red (again)-->BB 8350i-->BB Curve (colorware white)-->Iphone 3G-->Palm Pre-->BB Tour-->HTC HERO-->BB 8530--> EVO!!

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Personally, I wish you the best of luck. WE need more of our members who are in a position of being able to help. And, if you have any questions, you will never run out of folks offering advice (grin)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast