Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just Got A Job as a Sprint Call Center Rep...

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8350i (Nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I half way expect to walk into training for the next two weeks and know more about Sprint than the people training me... And I love the fact that I can always get a good answer here on HOFO. I hope to actually be a good CSR, even though it isn't the ideal job... But hey, a few bucks is better than nothing... I just hope they don't tie your hands when you do know how to do something... We shall see, but like I said... Some of the people that were in the office when I was there to interview where a burger, small fry, drink and toy short of a happy meal...Screw just a few fries short...
    “It's a little bit like having the Mad Hatter as a pen pal..."

PIN: 4031EA12
    or for BBM 5.0 users...

Device(s)
    Sprint Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I work for a company that does Nextel "Finance". It isn't a Nextel center but the biggest majority of the employees work on the Nextel account. They also started to cross train to also have the reps do Care as well as Finance.

I am just glad I don't have to deal with customers on the phone all day.
    Contrast Hosting | Experience the difference!

Device(s)
    Lg flip phone
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter82 View Post
    Just got a job at Sprint call center... I am eager to see how bad these places really are... Any one want to throw out a guess? I'll post my findings here... Should be interesting though... From what I gather some of the people they hire are a little on the slow side...
    I worked in a call center for sprint and it was great till they start adding more for you to do and no pay increase. They will whine about your scores or you are not doing a good job in satisfying the customer. I said to them under my breath go f yourself. I would not work for sprint again at all.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Holy thread resurrection Batman

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    iPhone Xs Max , At&t Unlimited Plus Austin, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

Feedback Score
    That sucks

I used to work in a call center during college

It was good but got horrible all they cared about was volume not assistance

I hope u didn't get hired at ryla or alorica both horrible

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2