Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Iphone vs. Tilt?

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You know, angry people tend to interpret text as hostile and angry. Why are you people so angry?

I would love to see where Apple says the iPhone is a camera replacement. All I found was Apple claiming they had a camera: "With a 2-megapixel camera and an advanced photo management application, iPhone goes beyond anything on a phone today."

Device(s)
    Current: White I9100
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzin tarell
    I saw a review of the tilt on cnet and it said the camera kind of stunk, but it was one of the higher rated cell phones next to the LG voyager and the curve.
    People actually treat CNet's reviews as something more than biased reports of a particular electronic's features?
    Quote Originally Posted by t-bone-t
    You know, angry people tend to interpret text as hostile and angry. Why are you people so angry?

I would love to see where Apple says the iPhone is a camera replacement. All I found was Apple claiming they had a camera: "With a 2-megapixel camera and an advanced photo management application, iPhone goes beyond anything on a phone today."
    So you're an angry person?

It was on one of their commercials.

Device(s)
    Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyfan23
    People actually treat CNet's reviews as something more than biased reports of a particular electronic's features?

So you're an angry person?

It was on one of their commercials.
    Well they have pictures that they take with the camera, it looked to have a yellowish tint to it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    That's pretty strange. It must have been their unit. GSMArena did a review and their pics don't have that tint at all.

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_tytn_2-review-181p5.php

Device(s)
    Don't worry about it. I've used everything.
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I believe the default setting on the Tilt's camera is set to something other than auto, so pictures look tinted yellow out of the box until this is corrected.

One of the koolaid sippers in one of the new commercials claimed he could leave his digital camera at home now that he has an iPhone. It sounds like his previous camera didn't have video recording or any settings on it either.

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    there are actually phones out there that can come close to a camera replacement. 5 megapixel, autofocus, video recording, etc. they are not as good as stand alone cameras, but its not bad. iphone not even having autofocus certainly doesnt even come close.
    Current Device: Nexus One
    Phone History: |N97 Mini| |5800| |E71-2| |N95-4| |N95-3| |N75| |6131| |6230| |SE T616|

| My HoFo Feedback |

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yeah you can easily use a 5MP phone as a camera replacement, unless you're a photographer. I love me some image stabalization. I bet that'll come next!

Device(s)
    Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I went to a store today with the tilt and I have to say it is better than I thought, but the camera kind of sucks.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yep. It isn't that good. I know I expected more from it when I first heard about the device.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    For an HTC device, I didn't find it to be bad at all. It certainly isn't the best, but there are much worse cameras out there.

Device(s)
    Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    It is much smaller than I thought too , I think you guys exagerated the bulkyness of it. The only thing I hate is the browser on it and it is kind of complicated to a first time user, but after you play with it im sure you get used to it.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    It's all about Opera or Opera Mini on a WM device.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Opera is where it's at!

What people don't seem to understand is that EVERYTHING has a learning curve. If you're new to something then it's guaranteed you won't know how to do every little thing. *Gasp* Even with the iPhone!

Carrier(s)
    Lord Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Wow, this thread's become pretty redundant like every other Iphone thread, there an Iphone user will come and defend their 'phone' against real phones.

Device(s)
    Pearl 8100
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyfan23
    Opera is where it's at!

What people don't seem to understand is that EVERYTHING has a learning curve. If you're new to something then it's guaranteed you won't know how to do every little thing. *Gasp* Even with the iPhone!
    That's the fun part...I think i am going to purchase the tilt on saturday to be honest. When the iphone 2 comes out I will purchase it then.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast