Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Visiontac Bluetooth GPS Receiver with Navigation Software(US and Canada Map)

Feedback Score

Free Visiontac Bluetooth GPS Receiver with Navigation Software(US and Canada Map)

We are pleased to annouce that we are providing Odyssey Mobile - an award winning Navigation software to our GPS receiver user. To celebrate, we are giving away:
    One Visiontac Bluetooth GPS Receiver VGPS-700 with Osyssey Mobile GPS Navigation Software(U.S. and Canada Map)

The odyssey mobile navigation software is for Pocket PC only. For more details on the software please visit here For GPS information please visit here

How to participate:
    Just post a reply (multiple posts by single poster will be counted only once) to this thread stating why you want this and how you'd use the GPS receiver. We'll randomly draw a winner from poster.

Deadline:
    Midnight, Nov 21, 2007 (Eastern Time)

[Winners must contact me within 7 days they are declared, otherwise a different winner will be selected.]

This Contest is jointly brought to you by visiontac

We'll also provide a discount code if you like to purchase this product. PM me for the discoutn code.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i really want one because i missed out on the last contest and because I'm cute! =P

Device(s)
    Tilt 1
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I want one not for myself but my girlfriend. She keeps borrowing my phone so she can use the GPS when she goes driving and not get lost all the time.
    |< | /\/\ ( ) Cal

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T (Formerly known as Cingular)
    Feedback Score
    I just bought my sister a Treo 750, she won't receive it until X-mas. I flashed WM6 on it and got her a 4GB storage card. Winning a BT GPS for her would be the Icing on the cake.

Feedback Score
    I would use the Visiontac Bluetooth Reciever and the Odyssey Mobile Navigation Software to fight terriorism and to score chicks... or at least find my way home.

Device(s)
    16GB Black iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T <1 YR,
    Feedback Score
    That is one sweet gps! I would use the gps and software to go geocaching, and show others how to use gps, as a relaxing hobby.

Feedback Score
    I got a wing and really want to have gps in all the way, no just in my car.

Device(s)
    Samsung Note II
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I want one because this would make a perfect Christmas gift for me. It feels like I'm always giving and never receiving(I don't mind) but this would be a great and really appreciated Christmas gift for me.

My feedback:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hlight=rycckor

Carrier(s)
    Chat-r; PC Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I want one because it's free. But a bigger reason is that I own Odyssey 2000 on my Clarion AutoPC 310C in my car, which I am sure very few of you have ever seen, not to say used. I thought Odyssey was dead after they haven't had any updates, guess they owe me one here.

But I understand the draw is only by random selection.
    No longer on a leash by Fido

Carrier(s)
    Orange(UK,FR,PL)
    Feedback Score
    I want it for my dad, because he doesn't know how to get anywhere!

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 8GB HP IPAQ 614
    Carrier(s)
    3 Sweden
    Feedback Score
    I want one to use with both my treo 750 and q9. I need to better find where im going and not get lost to often:-)

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    My wife does insurance sales for seniors and having just moved to rural SC, this would help her immensely. Currently she maps with Yahoo or Google, then prints her route out and goes on her way. I go through a lot of paper and ink. Could you give a better present for Christmas then a tool that would get used everyday, as well as help her pin point her appointments? I usually get 2 calls a day from her asking to look an address up, if it doesn't jive with her print out. This would make her Treo complete.

Device(s)
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Feedback Score
    I have never travelled anywhere in my life and I am planning on going for a cross country
    road trip with my buddies. It would be a great thing to have since I have never
    been anywhere in the USA or CANADA and I would love to see the best sights of these
    two countries without getting lost!

Feedback Score
    That would be a great help to get around!

Device(s)
    TP2,G1 or Memoir(backup), SHADOW(6.5/Best Friend Hijacked), WING (TouchFLO/SOLD), DASH (WM6)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have been looking to get a GPS to use with my WM-X device to help me search for houses (looking to buy a home and having the locations pre-listed and trackable would make this procedure much much easier!)
    SPEEDTEST.NET FiOS - 20.79D / 4.59U

Questions are how people learn, but using search properly helps to...
    To all the ignorant, childish, not contributing to anything posters... Find another forum, PLEASE!
    11 years of phones... Still looking for that 1 uber-phone...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast