AT&T
    Feedback Score
    guess it just looks like alot more...lol

Device(s)
    Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I forgot to mention that one big benefit to the Mobile 6 ROM's is that they seem to enable use of the Higher Capacity microSD cards on the Blackjack, allowing you to go over the 2GB limit. We should try and get confirmation ROM version by ROM version of which allow going over the 2GB and which do not. I assume that the first two Windows Mobile 5 DO NOT, but that all Mobile 6 versions DO? Anyone got info. to add to this presumption?

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevad007
    I forgot to mention that one big benefit to the Mobile 6 ROM's is that they seem to enable use of the Higher Capacity microSD cards on the Blackjack, allowing you to go over the 2GB limit. We should try and get confirmation ROM version by ROM version of which allow going over the 2GB and which do not. I assume that the first two Windows Mobile 5 DO NOT, but that all Mobile 6 versions DO? Anyone got info. to add to this presumption?

Kevad, I read somewhere else that you are correct; I am googling to find where the heck I read that. :-)
    A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi ~ Enjoy life to the fullest

My WM6 Update and Software Link

Device(s)
    BlackJack - WM6!
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevad007
    Right after I bought my BJ, I got a 6GB SDHC card. Couldn't for the longest time figure out what I had to do to get it to work. Only after digging did I find out I couldn't use it.

After updating to the current WM6 build (UCGF1/UCGI1) did I discover I had access to my card and have access to all 6GB of storage!! =-D

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Updates to the Repository (dan.omefilms.com) . Please be sure to give me feedback. I really want this site to be helpful to all

Device(s)
    Samsung SGH-i607
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I currently have the new ROM running on my phone and have some how created a new issue. Opera Mobile won't stay running, it closes out with no error messages with in minutes of starting. I also can't use Mobile Config from Ryan Rife which worked on the first WM6 release. I can not change the fields. Any ideas or do I need to go back a version?

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ErylFlynn
    I currently have the new ROM running on my phone and have some how created a new issue. Opera Mobile won't stay running, it closes out with no error messages with in minutes of starting. I also can't use Mobile Config from Ryan Rife which worked on the first WM6 release. I can not change the fields. Any ideas or do I need to go back a version?

I wish I could help with mobile, but im using Opera Mini, which has done fine for me. I will dl and install mobile to see if I can replicate it. what error is it giving you for the Mobile Config software? (BTW is that free sw and if so, will you email me so that I can upload it to the Repository?)

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    new hacks and tips and trips on the Repository site

Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_G - From other thread
    For now there is only one version, UCGI3. So I think that counts as a concensus version

I will create a new thread for the alpha debrand when I eventually get it working. I'm trying to work out bugs in Microsoft's registry tools for now, even just decompiling and recompiling without modification yields errors.. lol
    This is where I'm confused. To get the most out of my Blackjack I should download the GI3 file...? Does this contain an updated radio? Which radio is best? Some say F1, others say D2. Will I need to app unlock after each CAB of my programs are loaded?

I'm normally not this slow, but I don't plan on getting my 8525 until after Christmas - I don't want to be without all my features until then.

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CocheseUGA
    This is where I'm confused. To get the most out of my Blackjack I should download the GI3 file...? Does this contain an updated radio? Which radio is best? Some say F1, others say D2. Will I need to app unlock after each CAB of my programs are loaded?

I'm normally not this slow, but I don't plan on getting my 8525 until after Christmas - I don't want to be without all my features until then.
    Cochese, youre not slow, it is a bit confusing. the G13 does NOT have an updated Radio, but from my experience F1 has been the best, at least for me. the G13 file is an update on the PDA side of the BJ, with nothing to the Radio side of it.

If you already knew this and I'm being repetitive, I apologize, just trying to help

Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    No, that answers a lot of my question. The next thing would be, how do I update the radio to F1?

Device(s)
    Samsung Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T\Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I have updated the Repository dan.omefilms.com with more links, more SW and a step by step with pictures of how to upgrade.

I have also put the WM5 ROM up there for those that need or want to flash back.

Please give me feedback

~Dan

Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So to get the F1 radio, I need to upgrade to the F1 ROM, then the I3 ROM?

Device(s)
    Blackjack
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CocheseUGA
    So to get the F1 radio, I need to upgrade to the F1 ROM, then the I3 ROM?
    That's correct. FYI, I've been running the F1/I3 combo now since I3 was created (THANKS ALL) and it's been extremely stable. I actually think the F1 radio improved my reception and I3 improved battery life, among all the other things people have been boasting about.

Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thank you SO much, I've been trying to get an answer to that.

I shall try it tonight and hope I'm not the unlucky one to brick their phone.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast