Thread: Network Busy?

Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

Network Busy?

I have had Cingular/ATT for several years and I have never had a problem getting a good signal or making a call from my house. However, tonight I can't make a call out even though I have a very strong signal. Each call fails and I get the message that the "network is busy." Any of you ever had that problem?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    i'm having the same problem.. i've been able to make a call here and there.. but the problem started about 2 hours ago.

i'm sorry you're having the problem too, but i have to say, i'm happy to hear it's not just me.

i'm in nyc, on the lower east side.. anyone else having this problem?

Device(s)
    iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Me too, I'm in NYC and service has been spotty for the last few hours. Unable to make calls, but can receive.. AT&T's call centers are closed today.. I'll call tomorrow..
    the city never sleeps......

Device(s)
    Droid Eris
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I can make and receive calls but cannot get into my voicemail, very frustrating! I'm in Central NJ.

Device(s)
    Pantech Reveal, Pantech Slate
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular... now AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm in Central NJ, also, and have been having problems getting into my voicemail as well. I can make and receive calls, and I'll get the voicemail indicator when I get a message, but I can't listen to the messages. I keep getting a female's voice saying try your call again later, then message 6G3NY2.

Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    same here in northern nj around rt 17 .......... cant get to vm , and when ppl call me it holds but stays silent

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson k790a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonW810i/R4EA Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I called about an hour ago and tech support said it was i widespread issue defeating ny NJ pennsylvania and either georgia or alabama. Not good.
    More bars in more places: an alcoholic's dream come true.

Device(s)
    i880, i580, i530 (nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    im going to guess a new york thing