Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: AT&T Premier Account (FAN) FAQ

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 - 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone and Telegraph
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2424
    I am having some issues getting the discount added to my account. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have faxed the necessary paperwork & called a few times since November. Two bills later I'm not getting any discount. Thanks
    Go here and enter your work email address.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8330
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel954
    Go here and enter your work email address.
    Thanks Joel, but I have already been there & completed that process. It seems my request to get it added had fallen on "deaf ears" as the business reps I chatted with didn't add it. It seems its on my OLAM now, but I'll have to continue to check

Device(s)
    Jesusphone v1 2.0.2 JB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have any issues upgrading a line through some place like Radio Shack? Went in last night to upgrade a secondary line and it said they had to call in about it. What gives?

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ok i am having trouble with premier. i am currently reading page 2 of this thread, so my answer may be here somewhere. i received the email verification thru my work email a couple months ago. got verified, i have been getting my discount every month.

now i want a phone. just went to premier, somehow i got to a page on the premier site with all the phones. i had to go thru a page which said add a number from existing account, or create a new account, and it asked my billing zip code and social security number (last 4). however by the time i did the checkout, it was really adding a second line to my account. so i canceled.

now i am going back to premier, which by the way is hard to get to, and i dont think i have a login for premier. so on the regular homepage, i re-entered my work email address and it said congratulations i am elegible and they sent an email to my work email. i cant check it till tomorrow morning. so am i doing this right or wrong? i never received a loging or link in my initial verification email months ago. so what is going on?
    Current Device: Nexus One
    Phone History: |N97 Mini| |5800| |E71-2| |N95-4| |N95-3| |N75| |6131| |6230| |SE T616|

| My HoFo Feedback |

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    OK i am clearly confused now. i got to the GET STARTED page, and selected "upgrade, existing, etc" account where you enter zip code and number and last 4 of social. the next page showed 2 options, upgrade existing device/plane, or add new line. i selected update existing line. then the page with all phones displays. but on the right where my order status shows, it says Line 2. why is it adding another line to my account?

premier says i am eligible for upgrade, but then makes it a second line.

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i think i got my first issues above figured out. however, do you guys have your own login to premier? or do you just link there from OLAM?

Feedback Score
    That, or from the original link they sent to my work email, which luckily I saved.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerPodacter
    i think i got my first issues above figured out. however, do you guys have your own login to premier? or do you just link there from OLAM?

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DLF
    That, or from the original link they sent to my work email, which luckily I saved.
    thats weird. i have the 2 original emails with validate link in them from when i first switched to premier. there are no login info's on the emails anywhere...oh well.

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    OK last question guys! if you can follow this, here it goes.

my account is from Philadelphia, Pa. i have paperless billing, so that is still my ATT account address. i now live in california for 3 years. Premier asked me for my billing address, social security, and shipping address. all 3 are different.

account address: philly.
    billing address: somewhere north of los angeles.
    shipping address: somewhere near san diego.

EDIT: nevermind, i just got my order canceled! the email said i have either upgraded in the lst 24 hours, or i have upgraded my device more than 4 times in the last 12 months. i have done neither of those!!

Carrier(s)
    Big Red (Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPodacter
    OK last question guys! if you can follow this, here it goes.

my account is from Philadelphia, Pa. i have paperless billing, so that is still my ATT account address. i now live in california for 3 years. Premier asked me for my billing address, social security, and shipping address. all 3 are different.

account address: philly.
    billing address: somewhere north of los angeles.
    shipping address: somewhere near san diego.

EDIT: nevermind, i just got my order canceled! the email said i have either upgraded in the lst 24 hours, or i have upgraded my device more than 4 times in the last 12 months. i have done neither of those!!
    mine did the same thing. I'll call later though.

VZW 4g LTE. Super fast. It's way faster than my wifi.

Device(s)
    Nexus One
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    others are saying that if you call they can and will note your account that you are using and/or abusing the system somehow. i called today, and i dont think they added any notes. i just asked if the system was incorrect saying i have upgraded 4 phones in 1 year.

Device(s)
    iPhone4 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i just ordered a phone thru premier and my phone should be here on friday...are the instructions the same for upgrading an existing SIM as they were in the previous posts?

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson k790a
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    my order was just cancelled. they claimed that the "more than 4 in the last year or in the last 24 hours" email was a stock email just telling me i'm not eligible. They said the last time i upgraded was like july (even though i returned that phone immediately) and they said i'd be eligible some time in late 2008 - like november!

i'm pretty sure i just have to wait a while.. but in the worse case, i could just upgrade under my other phone number on my account
    More bars in more places: an alcoholic's dream come true.

Device(s)
    Moto V600
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I have a question I put in my work e-mail address and it said congratulations about qualifying for the Premier website. The funny thing is my Agency isn't listed and I work for the State Government. How can I find out if my Agency has a FAN account?

Carrier(s)
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    The link AT&T e-mailed me for my premier discounts no longer works. I try to login at the regular login site for premier but I don't know my user name/password (its not the same as the regular one?) What now?

It says

Not Found
    The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.

I suspect that the URL is old and was changed...
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G LTE, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast