Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: The Official Motorola RAZR2 V9m How-Tos Thread

Device(s)
    HTC Tilt2
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    i tried a search but it didnt show up anything...so forgive me if i missed something
    Is there any way i can set a picture on my card as wallpaper / caller id pic? it doesnt have that choice in the option menu...the only way that is working is to move the picture to the phone, then i can set this pic as wallpaper. Is there anyway besides moving the pictures to the phone?

Device(s)
    Motorola v9m
    Carrier(s)
    MTS mobility
    Feedback Score
    I have to do the same thing. I'm with Bell Mobility and first I have to move the picture to the phone before I can set it up as my background or screen saver image.
    The only one

Device(s)
    Motorola v9m
    Carrier(s)
    MTS mobility
    Feedback Score
    I really like my Razr2 (v9m.) But I have one big problem. Those 3 touch screen buttons on the front screen. I'm really good with seem edits and p2k commander. So can anyone out there help me to change the center touch screen button to something else. I know Verizon and USC have them differently set up. So I know it's possible. Right now when I press the center button the Java Powered Music Store/Music Player Pops up. I'm sure you wont be familiar with it because Not all Providers have it. Once I'm in there the only way I can get out is opening the phone and pressing end. What I'm really asking for is how do I change the center touch screen button from the Java Powered Music Player to the original Mp3 Player on the phone.

Device(s)
    Droid running Chevyno1's ROM & OC'd to 1.1Ghz
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    ^^^FYI you can not change any of those buttons. They are coded into the firmware itself. Plus you obviosuly have a Java based firmware from the carrier you are with. Sound just like how my Telus v9m is that I have fully working on VZW's network that I bought off ebay a while back.

Device(s)
    Motorola v9m
    Carrier(s)
    MTS mobility
    Feedback Score
    I would like to add more skins to my v9m. I'm sure it does explain somewhere in one of those treads how to do it but I can't seem to find it. Could someone link me to the directions on how to do it and also link me to a site where I can get the skins from.

Device(s)
    Motorola Razr V9m
    Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Motorola v9m
    Carrier(s)
    MTS mobility
    Feedback Score
    I recently got a new Bell Razr2 and i noticed they upgraded the firmware on it. It isn't Java Powered anymore so how do I add new games to it. A game such as tetris, I tried going into downloads but there were no games there and in the brew menu there is a place to buy games. However they do not offer the tetris in there. Can someone help tell me how to get that game on my phone.

Feedback Score
    hello mark

your Verizon page used to have a step by step directions on how to copy phonebook and pictures and ive actually don't it a bunch of time. believe it or not im still using the v9m and finally it crapping out. I want to do one last thing before I retire it and that copy my phone book and pics again. I cannot find it on your Verizon page anymore. the one im referring to is the one that uses Motorola phone tools. can you please direct me to the link.

thanks

will

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m00sehead View Post
    hello mark

your Verizon page used to have a step by step directions on how to copy phonebook and pictures and ive actually don't it a bunch of time. believe it or not im still using the v9m and finally it crapping out. I want to do one last thing before I retire it and that copy my phone book and pics again. I cannot find it on your Verizon page anymore. the one im referring to is the one that uses Motorola phone tools. can you please direct me to the link.

thanks

will
    nevermind after some more searching I was able to locate it..thanks!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17