Thread: Cant Get the Edge signal on e61i

Device(s)
    NOKIA 6610
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score

Cant Get the Edge signal on e61i

Hi guys,
    I have the Nokia e61i with bbconnect from tmobile. when i initially got the phone i ordered the $29.95 enterprise blackberry plan but i decided that i didnt need that plan so i had it changed to the 19.99 plan. Ever since then the edge signal on my phone vanished [since sunday] and it seems like none of the Tmobile folks can resolve the issue. Is there a way on the phone that i can turn the edge signal on? When i reboot the phone it flashes for awhile and vanishes. Tmobile says everything is configured correctly on their end so i dont know what else to do. Thanks your help is appreciated.

Device(s)
    ATT Dash
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Have you been messing with the settings? I would sync up and then hard reset by doing the following:

To hard reset and completely erase all data on the device and restore to factory settings type *#7370# (default lock code is 12345)

Let me know how it works out!

Karl from http://www.askTheAdmin.com

Device(s)
    NOKIA 6610
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    I tried what you told me and i am still having the same issues. The Edge signal just doesnt come up! Does anyone know waht the problem could be?

Device(s)
    Nokia.... a bunch of 'em
    Feedback Score
    The edge indicator tells you what's going on with the network...... it's not a phone setting.

Device(s)
    NOKIA 6610
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    i put my sim card in a blackberry phone and it worked, Does anyone have any ideas what setting i need to change on my phone?

Device(s)
    NOKIA 6610
    Carrier(s)
    T-MOBILE
    Feedback Score
    Works fine now, i was choosing the "instant email" option instead of the blackberry solution option after installing the software.