Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: P1i Thoughts, Reviews, Questions and Answers

Feedback Score
    I'm in Nor-Cal (Bay Area) and have been using a tri-band phone but I get A LOT of dropped calls on AT&T service. So I'm stepping up to a quad-band s500 to see if there will be an improvement. I expect there will be.

Device(s)
    • bb 8900 black •
    Carrier(s)
    •—at&t • t-mobile—•
    Feedback Score
    In Southern California (Orange County), you can pass with using a triband phone without 850 on AT&T/Cingular. My k810i works just fine in the area. However, I do notice that I do get better reception overall (i.e. in buildings) with my quadband phones.

Device(s)
    • bb 8900 black •
    Carrier(s)
    •—at&t • t-mobile—•
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wampl3r
    Woah! Import gsm isn't messing around... I just got a notification from them and its only $600!

http://www.importgsm.com/product.php?productid=421
    Yeah, I noticed that too. This is a good sign. But the price still seems pretty steep for this phone.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wampl3r
    Woah! Import gsm isn't messing around... I just got a notification from them and its only $600!

http://www.importgsm.com/product.php?productid=421
    Just put in my order at Import GSM It is the cheapest price I could find even lower than x1387. I also asked that they send me non-asian keypad.

For me having no 850 has never been a problem....it would have been nice, but I never had any problems around the NYC area or anywhere I've traveled throughout the US and Canada so no big deal for me.

**Edit** I just got my money returned to me from Import GSM...WTF?? I guess they don't want my money. I paid most of it cash through paypal and rest with CC....Oh well I guess I'll wait and buy from x1387. Can't be bothered to contact the seller.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eekflapfire
    Yeah, I noticed that too. This is a good sign. But the price still seems pretty steep for this phone.
    It sure does, just think the P990 is now $300

Device(s)
    SE K790a + 4GB M2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kill4surf
    It sure does, just think the P990 is now $300
    And the M600i is $197 via Plemix. Almost worth it regardless of the non 850.

Device(s)
    • bb 8900 black •
    Carrier(s)
    •—at&t • t-mobile—•
    Feedback Score
    Hmm...I wonder why ImportGSM cancelled your order. Maybe they don't have the phone in stock? Or did they advertise the wrong price?

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in SoCal
    I had the M600 and liked it a lot better than the P990. This new P1 looks great too. I would have picked it up, but grabbed an iPhone. My first non SE phone

Device(s)
    SE K790a + 4GB M2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm stuck in the mud at the moment - E65, M600i or W950i. Or something completely different. I've never used S60 before, though I've never used UIQ either.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    wow - really? thats an awesome price - if i werent picking up a k850 when they come out, id be all over that deal...
    the bloggy blog blog blog...

common sense...not so common...
    ----

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eekflapfire
    Hmm...I wonder why ImportGSM cancelled your order. Maybe they don't have the phone in stock? Or did they advertise the wrong price?
    Not sure...I've never bought from them before. The credit card payment is through paypal and it says it's a non-confirmed address (I'm thinking maybe this is the problem), but I've never had a problem with anyone else on the web before. I'm not sure why my office address is non-confirmed, but my home is. I usually have my phones shipped to work because I'm not home to pick up packages and I don't have the patience to wait

Device(s)
    Nokia N97
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    thats almost backup phone price range for me
    My Feedback
    128+ Ebay | 58+ Hofo

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tkao2025
    Not sure...I've never bought from them before. The credit card payment is through paypal and it says it's a non-confirmed address (I'm thinking maybe this is the problem), but I've never had a problem with anyone else on the web before. I'm not sure why my office address is non-confirmed, but my home is. I usually have my phones shipped to work because I'm not home to pick up packages and I don't have the patience to wait
    a confirmed address is the address attached to the credit card you used to confirm the address in the first place - unless you have a credit card attached to your business address, it wont be confirmed...

Device(s)
    SE K790a + 4GB M2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-[R]
    thats almost backup phone price range for me
    I finally did it and picked one up. I went from deciding between the M600i, the E65, the W950, then back to the M600i. Can't beat the price.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kricket
    a confirmed address is the address attached to the credit card you used to confirm the address in the first place - unless you have a credit card attached to your business address, it wont be confirmed...
    I do...and that's why it's so puzzling

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast