Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Nokia CDMA / TDMA: Programming Codes

Device(s)
    T-Mobile MDA II w/Plantronics M3000 (Primary)
    Carrier(s)
    E-Plus (DE)
    Feedback Score
    Nope, if an incoming call is displayed as "Private", then it means that the number/Caller ID/CLIP info isn't being transmitted with the call so you can't block it. The problem is that the person doesn't have Caller ID activated or they blocked it from their end.

Feedback Score

corrupt java file. HELP!!!!!!

i don't know anything about codes or developing solutions or anything like that. i'm just your normal everyday gsm user. howver i recently tried to download a java application called iLock on my (3650) phone and i was told that it was corrupt. since then, i have not been able to open my applications folder, i cannot delete it!
    i tried to use fileman (another verion of FEexplorer) to remove the application, but i was told that the application had an ivalid name. meanwhile, the name just looks like a bunch of codes. attempting to change the name leads to a systems error msg. really do not know what to do. i am sure its a virus, but i do not know how to GET it OFF my phone
    could anyone of you GURUS help me PLEASE

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    E-Plus (DE)
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like a Master Reset or a firmware reflash are your only viable options. Look in my sig for the Reset Codes thread. Be sure to pay attention to the warnings associated with a Master Reset.

Feedback Score

in africa

thanks for the reply. thing is, i'm in africa. according to the info i gathered in your sig, the codes are regional. how do i reset the codes if in africa? another thing is, the corrupt file is in m memory card not my phone memory. do the codes clear the memory card?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    E-Plus (DE)
    Feedback Score
    I don't see how that's possible. An MMC card isn't region dependent nor is the reset code for a Nokia phone made for North America, Europe, Asia or Africa. Nokia uses the same sequence (might differ from series to series but not from handset to handset) for Master Reset options.

Series 40 phones cannot be reset with the *#7370# code, *#7780# is the only code that works as a factory reset (not a complete reset since the internal memory isn't wiped (again this might differ for each Nokia series)).

*#7370# only works with Series 60 phones. As for the MMC card, it is not affected by a Master Reset. You may need to have at a thread like this one here:

http://www.n-gage-help.com/modules.p...500&highlight=
    http://www.n-gage-help.com/modules.p...iewtopic&t=848
    http://www.n-gage-help.com/modules.p...=getit&lid=120 (7Tools may work if MMC Medic doesn't work for you)

Good Luck
    Last edited by TriBand81; 01-24-2006 at 01:54 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast