Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So . . . is it ok now ??

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    yeah, all you gotta do is just alert a mod to this and we'll be sure it's taken care of.....no need to start a thread about it.
    Mike

Eph 2.8

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Man . . . I know we have talked about this in PM's and everything , but lately I just can see to get a simple thank you , just seems that everything I do or say is kind of wrong , perhaps is time for me to just be like "everyone" and not try to be or think I am one of the guys , the regulars , etc . . . you are right my bad , and yes I am ok , and no , no need to PM me , I promise I will mind my own business , sorry for making this thread , my bad , please delete this thread like the other posts that already had been deleted , and again sorry

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001
    Man . . . I know we have talked about this in PM's and everything , but lately I just can see to get a simple thank you , just seems that everything I do or say is kind of wrong , perhaps is time for me to just be like "everyone" and not try to be or think I am one of the guys , the regulars , etc . . . you are right my bad , and yes I am ok , and no , no need to PM me , I promise I will mind my own business , sorry for making this thread , my bad , please delete this thread like the other posts that already had been deleted , and again sorry
    neo, I'm glad you brought it up. I can understand why HoFo would prefer these things to be kept in PMs, but it's important that you raised the red flag. It was an honest decision that you posted about it here; no disrespect intended to the HoFo mods.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is the issue is resolved. Thanks to you for catching it, and thanks to the mods for doing the right thing!
    Note: If you need support for your HTC device, please contact HTC Customer Support. I am not a support technician and will not be able to help in most instances.

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    No problems here.....I would have never known about it though if I hadn't happened upon this thread. See, no one alerted me to it. That's all I'm saying Jaime....that's it. I just would have never known. Thanks for the heads up.

How's the touch, BTW?

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Strata
    neo, I'm glad you brought it up. I can understand why HoFo would prefer these things to be kept in PMs, but it's important that you raised the red flag. It was an honest decision that you posted about it here; no disrespect intended to the HoFo mods.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is the issue is resolved. Thanks to you for catching it, and thanks to the mods for doing the right thing!
    Hey thanks Urban . . . that is all I am asking , a simple thanks once in a while , because I do take care of the forum , in my very own and twisted way hehe but I do keep or try to keep the forum clean , and about the PM's nobody from the HoFo Admin. contacted me , I was talking about Mike , and yes I wasnt gonna brought it up , because it meant that I had to accept that I use or knew about the use of cracked apps , but hey all for the sake of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by mikewchandler
    No problems here.....I would have never known about it though if I hadn't happened upon this thread. See, no one alerted me to it. That's all I'm saying Jaime....that's it. I just would have never known. Thanks for the heads up.

How's the touch, BTW?
    I made the thread because I wanted everyone to know about this site , and to let everyone know how you guys messed up with this banner , its like if you pay me I will put up anything , all of you guys need to pay more attention to the forums , and to what you accept in the forums , I have alerted you on several ocassions , if I did not alerted you about this , is because lately when I try to tell people that they are breaking the rules (like a big brother would tell his little brother) instead of a simple thanks , all I get is my posts , comments , or thoughts deleted , that is not fair and that is not a good way to thank someone for helping them with their job , but like I said on my last post I will not be getting into any of that again , if I get banned for my comments so be it , the forum is going downhill anyways . . . everybody talking about the stupid Iphone and no one , yes no one taking drastic measures , to bad I really love this forum , hey I have been here quite a while , but it looks like I am the only one who tells it like it is , and if that is consider a bad thing , flame , or bad then maybe this is not a great forum after all . . . That's all I'm saying Mike....that's it , and I have not received my Touch is on out on the truck for delivery

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    I for one appreciate your post Neo, Because of it, I look at the banners adds more often makeing sure that none get posted like the ones that did.

Thank You neo!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

My HoFo Feedback Thread!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie
    I for one appreciate your post Neo, Because of it, I look at the banners adds more often makeing sure that none get posted like the ones that did.

Thank You neo!

Haha, this is so true. Hofo should LOVE this thread. Like I said earlier, I NEVER read the banners but since this thread, I have looked at EVERY banner - I even clicked on one. I mean, thats why companies pay for banner space, for people to look and click.
    @Maevro

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Thanks Jaime. You know you are a great asset to this forum. I don't have to tell you that. But, thanks.

I don't like to discuss things like this publically. That's the only reason I'm always asking for you to alert me rather than starting a thread. If you start a thread, then I have to read every thread to find it. I don't read every thread. I don't want to. Do you know what I mean? You don't want to read iphone threads do you??

Anyway, I will not discuss this publically any more......it's not my way. You know you are a good friend of mine. I have only asked politely for you to let me know of problems, not handle them yourself. This is by request of Howard. This is his forum. Anyway, enough.....

This issue has been corrected. As soon as I saw the post, I brought it to his attention and he fixed it. It was a simple oversight. For what it's worth, thanks again Jaime. You know I love you.

To everyone else in this forum that helps out, thank you too. You all know you are very good friends of mine. Too good, if you know what I mean. That's why I started the "thank you" thread a while back. Anyway, if I don't say thanks enough......THANKS.

Remember, us mods work for free b/c we love this forum too.

Device(s)
    Treo Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001
    if I get banned for my comments so be it , the forum is going downhill anyways . . .
    making statements like these will make mods say thanks exactly for what reason?

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tschabo
    making statements like these will make mods say thanks exactly for what reason?
    Who are you ??

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W910i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (I despise AT&T!!)
    Feedback Score
    I am Batman!
    Bored at work, so I post alot

Personal blog:
    Sithtech.net

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS