Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ic902 reviews and general questions for its owners

Device(s)
    Nextel BB 88350i
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel BB 8350i|iPhone|HTC Mogul
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekubis
    Got mine activated the other day and I have to say it's a great phone. I read above that someone expected the PTT light to function like a status light? it does not do this... however the PTF button does. alternates from green to orange when you get text messages. solid green when charging... otherwise its pretty much off.

Here are my questions for other owners:

Has anyone figured out how to load MP3's as ring tones? Or any other audio file for that matter?
    I put my mp3's on the memory card and used the file manager to copy them to in phone but cannot get the phone to see them as possible ringers. Yet I can play them through media player.

also,

Has anyone tried loading video's onto the phone for playback? I tried with a WMV which didn't work. Anyone know what formats might?

Upload your ringtones using rumkin. It will send you a text message with the download link. If you don't have text messages, then it will give you a jump code and you can download it.

I have tried putting the same mp3 in EVERY single folder that the phone creates on the memory card. It will not find it as a ringtone, I have no idea why.

I was able to play videos on the phone but I think I have to make the files smaller (less than 20mb) in order for the videos not to lag
    Boost mobile = worst thing for nextel customers!
    = MY Ebay Feedback!!

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint / ATT
    Feedback Score
    has anyone tried the bluetooth, i was trying sending ringtones from my treo to the 902 but i keep getting transfer failed

Device(s)
    i305
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn't doubt it if you still had to do it like the ic402 and the ic502 and use Motorola Phone Tools 4 to do it...

Device(s)
    i880, i580, i530 (nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    i IC versions usually use QCP

my 502 can to mp3 ringtones, my i880 can do the mp3 ringtones, but cant be set because i have it at stereo 44000kps 128kbps

Device(s)
    HTC One
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I read that this phone is weatherproof is this true

(Weatherproof - Yes, Military Standard 810 F certified for blowing rain, salt fog, humidity, dust, shock and heat)

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if this phone allows you to roam on the 800 mhz networks. I believe the other hybrids don't allow 800 mhz roaming.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    ^^NO, it does not roam on the 80mhz spectrum at all.

Become a Premium Member or Advertiser here!
    Want to use a referral link in your signature, support the forums by becoming a Premium Member!
    Have you read the forum rules lately?
    If you have a problem with a post for any reason, please report it rather than responding to it, and a moderator will be along shortly.

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8350i
    Carrier(s)
    NEXTEL.|Communications
    Feedback Score

Philadelphia

Does this thing really say Sprint on one side & Nextel on the other???

That's just retarted//
    “Right now, I’m glad we have the iDEN network,” Hesse said. “I wouldn’t have said that 18 months ago, but I am now ... from a financial perspective.”

NEXTEL. Done. I guess that's "Life at SprintSpeed"

Device(s)
    Motorola ic502
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by morningpride
    Does this thing really say Sprint on one side & Nextel on the other???

That's just retarted//
    You spelled reatarded wrong! Thats retarded.

Device(s)
    BB Storm
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruano_Loco
    for me walkie talkie reception and voic quality is way better than my i930. The ic902 is the best nextel phone ever
    I said this in the original thread that I thought this is Moto's best phone ever.
    I still haven't had much time to play around with it nor am I as techie as most people here, and I have noticed a freezeup when switching to camera that made me power off and on, but I stand by my statement that this Moto's best phone to date and back up your statement of best Nextel phone ever.
    There is a lot to love about this phone. Espescially if you have used Nextel for any length of time. This blows any prior Nextel experience away.
    This even competes against any networks best as long as you understand the roaming issue which you will understand if you have been a Nextel sub.

This phone really is whoo hoo.

Device(s)
    i870 - Soon to be Done!
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    so I finanly got my phone around 640. Got it activated and wow. This is soooo much different then any nextel. Its been a learning curve but seems like an awesome phone.. Will update when I get some more use out of it.

Speakers sounds great!!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nomunk
    I read that this phone is weatherproof is this true

(Weatherproof - Yes, Military Standard 810 F certified for blowing rain, salt fog, humidity, dust, shock and heat)
    Holy schnikes! The thing can withstand 810 degrees F?

As soon as I get mine its going straight in the oven!!!!!!!!!!!

www.freekeene.com ... New Hampshire's liberty activist online destination!

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone hooked this up as a modem yet?

Feedback Score
    Chaoss you are the man. That rumkin thing is awesomely easy to use!! Does that work for wallpapers too or just rings. My wallpapers i just put on my memory card and that seemed to work fine.

Device(s)
    Nextel BB 88350i
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel BB 8350i|iPhone|HTC Mogul
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentA79
    Chaoss you are the man. That rumkin thing is awesomely easy to use!! Does that work for wallpapers too or just rings. My wallpapers i just put on my memory card and that seemed to work fine.
    haven't tried the wallpapers yet.
    What folder do you put the pictures in the memory card and what are the dimensions for your pictures?

I set one as 176x220 and theres gaps on all 4 sides

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast