Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Revol Wireless (CDMA)

Device(s)
    Razr V3c
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Hello all! First off, despite the new account I am by far not new to HoFo. I jus lost my old info and decided to make a new Fresh account. Anyways, I have recently switched to Revol Wireless, two diff phones each with a $35.00 Unlimited Regional Talk and Txt plans. My phone is my hacked modded and beat to heck Razr V3c from verizon. I have already flashed it to alltel firmware, years ago. I used to be able to sucessfully use it for DUN when I was with Verizon. I have tried to setup the DUN with Revol, with no success. I turned the firewall off, tried diff Motorola USB Modem drivers, and still keep getting error 777 (The connection attempt failed because the modem (or other connectiong device) on the remote computer is out of order.) I don't currently have mobile web with my plan, and im not supposed to have picture mms, but I can send picture mms so far, I donno about recieving yet. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, or email me at [email protected] and Ill give you my number for a phone convo.. I got unlimited so what the heck.. I do however enjoy the benefits of revol over Verizon$ crap. Thanks for any input~

Device(s)
    Razr V3c
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Also on a side note, I was at my Revol store Monday, activating a Samasung u350 (Smooth) for my Girlfriend, and it took almost 30min. My activation took 10min, in and out, and even a little bit of convo with the rep. Which btw is the best phone rep I have ever had!! Seriously!! But he had to get the store manager up there, and she had to call HQ. Apparently Revol changed the software on the reps, and not it takes them forever to "flash" a non-revol phone. When they "flash" it is nothing but a few setting changed, and the ESN added to the network pool. But finally they got it thru. SO DONT accept it when they say " Sorry we cant do it" I also put my app in there, so maybe I will be on the inside, and can help everyone out later... Later~

Device(s)
    Omnia i910
    Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    this is for dzuchowski, or anyone else for that matter,i posted you a question at this link
    http://www.howardforums.com/usercp.php? if you could or anybody respond, that would be great.

Device(s)
    Motorola i9
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    my brother has the tp2 on revol but he dosent get text messages fast enough sometimes it takes him up to 30 minutes any one know anything that can help speed up the process lol it would be really appreciated

Device(s)
    Razr V3c
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    I now have two HTC Touch Pro's activated on revol. yes the mms is that slow, sometimes hours to send or receive... It is their slow network. I'm shuttin down my service there thou. I'm flashing to verizon PRL and activating with Page Plus, It will soon be $45 a month per line, but unlimited voice and txt, 20 mb data. I like the Touch Pro, but most the custom roms are a bit laggy, and buggy. Im prolly gonna flash back to stock till I can get the HTC Incredible.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by t3rr3nc3
    Hello all! First off, despite the new account I am by far not new to HoFo. I jus lost my old info and decided to make a new Fresh account. Anyways, I have recently switched to Revol Wireless, two diff phones each with a $35.00 Unlimited Regional Talk and Txt plans. My phone is my hacked modded and beat to heck Razr V3c from verizon. I have already flashed it to alltel firmware, years ago. I used to be able to sucessfully use it for DUN when I was with Verizon. I have tried to setup the DUN with Revol, with no success. I turned the firewall off, tried diff Motorola USB Modem drivers, and still keep getting error 777 (The connection attempt failed because the modem (or other connectiong device) on the remote computer is out of order.) I don't currently have mobile web with my plan, and im not supposed to have picture mms, but I can send picture mms so far, I donno about recieving yet. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know, or email me at [email protected] and Ill give you my number for a phone convo.. I got unlimited so what the heck.. I do however enjoy the benefits of revol over Verizon$ crap. Thanks for any input~
    There is a program to look for that can help with the web for a Moto, its warez so I cant mention its name here.
    Last edited by CellFonePimp; 05-25-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo
    Please before you pm me find your way to the search button found here or google.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    *Unlimited PrePaid Services
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gdixonjr View Post
    junak is a scam artist. His real name is Chris Galagaza and i sent him $165 in january to flash my moto q for me and he faild to do so. He has been avoiding my calls since then so i am glad i sent a postal money order, becasue you can bet your sorry scaming *** that i will be filling for a refund and you can deal with the police from this point on. DO NOT SEND THIS GUY A DIME. You have been warned.
    Hmm I wonder how he learned how to flash, it may be too late but I can tell you where to find him.

junak aka pagetown, buyer beware!!!
    Last edited by CellFonePimp; 06-23-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Device(s)
    Razr V3c
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Im now DONE with revol. jus get PagePlus and pay less, get stronger signal, and all the perks of vzw network for a lota less. Later all..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5