Vodafone UK
    Feedback Score

X-Series launched in Australia!

Device(s)
    Samsung pixon
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3g,
    Feedback Score
    those packages start at £10. and rise to £20. uk equiv...boy are uk 3 users being ripped off....

Device(s)
    Vario III
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile -UK
    Feedback Score
    isn't x-series an add on.. It's £5 and £10 in the UK...
    You'd have thought someone would of put a sig here...

Device(s)
    Samsung pixon
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3g,
    Feedback Score
    i am sure from what i read (feel free to correct me if i am wrong!) that its $20 austrailan dollars a month including x series!

Device(s)
    Treo 750
    Carrier(s)
    3 UK
    Feedback Score
    I just added the X-Series add-on to my package. That includes free internet access and internet email (up to 1Gb, which I think is pretty generous).

It's £5 a month (see below) which is cheaper than the prices that the prices that are mentioned in the article.

Get unlimited* internet browsing and internet email for just £5.00 per month. Plus depending on your handset, you can also download your favourite podcasts, using Mobilcast – and its all included in your monthly charge.

So now you can visit hundreds of great sites, such as ITN, Lastminute.com, Multimap, and National Rail Enquiries. Or use Yahoo! Search to search the open internet and go straight to the information you need. And don’t forget – we automatically resize your search results to fit your phone screen too. Now it couldn’t be easier to stay in touch wherever you are.

* Unlimited data usage is subject to a fair use policy of 1GB per month. It does not include using your mobile as a modem. Subscription of £5.00 per billing month.