Thread: Are Three any good for bussiness?

Device(s)
    HTC Desire
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Question Are Three any good for bussiness?

I'm faced with trying to find a new supplier for my company which 6 handsets on a shared tariff. We're currently with o2, however Three's prices and their flexibility in their new Shared tariffs are very good, so we are considering moving.

I've heard a lot about Three's customer support being very bad. Does anyone know if this extends to their business side of things?

I only ask as generally I find that companies like to take better care of business customers than they do the ordinary public. Of course ideally I wouldn't want things to go wrong in the first place, but you have to be prepared.

Thanks for your views,

Village idiot

Device(s)
    Samsung pixon
    Carrier(s)
    Orange 3g,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Village_idiot
    I'm faced with trying to find a new supplier for my company which 6 handsets on a shared tariff. We're currently with o2, however Three's prices and their flexibility in their new Shared tariffs are very good, so we are considering moving.

I've heard a lot about Three's customer support being very bad. Does anyone know if this extends to their business side of things?

I only ask as generally I find that companies like to take better care of business customers than they do the ordinary public. Of course ideally I wouldn't want things to go wrong in the first place, but you have to be prepared.

Thanks for your views,

Village idiot
    All there CS is now based in india and if its the same lot that do there personal customers cs it will suck, you will find regular billing errors, unknown charges, mysterious calls from 'three' telling you or your staff that there all elligable for upgrades and then taking out new contracts on your account, oh and tonnes of third party callers claiming to be 'three' offering you anything with evil consequencies!

Carrier(s)
    Vodafone UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkav
    All there CS is now based in india and if its the same lot that do there personal customers cs it will suck, you will find regular billing errors, unknown charges, mysterious calls from 'three' telling you or your staff that there all elligable for upgrades and then taking out new contracts on your account, oh and tonnes of third party callers claiming to be 'three' offering you anything with evil consequencies!
    Yeah, but have you used 3 for business? You might get a completely different level of service.

I would advise you to ask on http://www.3g.co.uk - they would be able to serve you there better,... you could go to 3 and ask, but at least they won't be totally biased on that independently run forum.