Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Big Thanks Thread

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score

Smile The Big Thanks Thread

Just wanted to say thanks to all of our "regulars" on howard forums ppc. I learn something new everyday, waste way too much time and LOL at several of our members (I won't name names b/c I'll forget somebody and get flamed ) while working (which draws many stares ). Anyway, to those who take the time to report posts to me (which really, really helps), thank you. To those who are always helping others, thank you.

Sometimes it's hard trying to keep things going in the forum (with all other things in the "real world") but you "regulars" help make it funny and make it easier. Thanks
    Mike

Eph 2.8

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Hey Mike a great thanks to you first of all , for all the support and dedication on this our great forum , second of all , I will also like to thank everyone , for putting a big freaking smile in this grumpy old ex-trouble maker , it really does help to keep a sane and healthy daily routine some years ago I would have been up to no good instead of talking to funny and bright guys from Canada , real friendly and spiritual people from AR , our trustfull PC people in the northern CA (heck some years ago I wouldnt talk to a Northern CA at all {its a gang thing }glad I do now ) , totally converged people from the big Apple , our very own doctor , the I love my treo (but I like my BlackJack) guy , and the list goes on and on . . . heck we even got ourselves a "Migra" (Inmigration and Naturalization Agent) in AZ so yeah thanks to all of you guys who really make a dude's day !!

p.s. For all of you that think this is to corny you know who I am and you know how I look and act so I will think twice before making fun

p.p.s. As I much as I love the forum can we please stop talking about that thing you know I hate ??
    Last edited by neo001; 03-22-2007 at 10:46 AM.

Device(s)
    iphone 4s
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Oh....I also forgot to thank my treo.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewchandler
    Oh....I also forgot to thank my treo.
    Nooooooooo !!!

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W910i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (I despise AT&T!!)
    Feedback Score
    I want to thank you guys too! This is one of the very few forums where I frequent every second of my work day, and almost every second of my off time. I feel all of you guys are my friends
    Bored at work, so I post alot

Personal blog:
    Sithtech.net

Feedback Score
    Ahhh, this is like the give your friend a reacharound thread...you get everybody all warm and fuzzy and feeling good before you give it to 'em real good and deep (or at least for Neo)
    Last edited by 100thMonkey; 03-22-2007 at 10:47 AM. Reason: make it funnier

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Great thread Mike! Thanks for moderating this forum and keeping is sane! Also thanks to all of the regulars, especially Neo for making me laugh just about every single day!!

oh and like Mike, I want to thank my TREO! LONG LIVE TREO!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

My HoFo Feedback Thread!

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score

please oh please . . . if not for me , do it for this masterpiece oh to those 100 monkeys if I get my hands on any of you . . .

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    hahah you know we need a HoFo PPC meet somewhere!

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie
    How about Tijuana ?? Margaritas for everyone . . .

Device(s)
    Samsung Focus
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by neo001

I'm all for it! but Dave is afraid of what will happen to a Canadian in Tijuana! It almost reminds me of the old Sting song 'Irishman in New York"

Feedback Score
    [IMG] oh to those 100 monkeys if I get my hands on any of you . . .
    You probably wouldn't know what to do...there's a treo in each of them!

Or a HoFo Treo meet!

That'd be good for defusing the Treo-haters tension in the beginning of the evening and then leading to tequila fueled brawl as the evening draws to close

I'm all for it! but Dave is afraid of what will happen to a Canadian in Tijuana! It almost reminds me of the old Sting song 'Irishman in New York"
    I'd be more concerned about what treo haters would do to Treo owners in the to-Quill-Ya induced tirades...

Feedback Score
    I hate you all. You waste my day. You piss on my wall. Try to get me to spend hundreds of dollars on shiny gadgets, and when succeed you try to do it again and again. I've become less productive. I've turned down sex with my wife to post with y'all.....What good are you?

As a parent we always tell our kids to be careful of who they meet on the internet. Every time I think of saying that I think of people like you guys. It blows me away that I have met so many incredibly nice people in forums like this (and you guys are at the top) and yet there have been so few that are, well, less than friendly.

The fact that people will take time out of their day to just be friendly or say something supportive is just too cool. Yesterday eagle1 did that for me in another thread. It just speaks volumes about how cool people can be.

I would take any one of you as my wingman any day.......THANK YOU........THANK YOU

Dave
    Last edited by Dave Evans; 03-22-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Device(s)
    32gb iPhone 3GS
    Carrier(s)
    Telcel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Evans
    As a parent we always tell our kids to be careful of who they meet on the internet. Every time I think of saying that I think of people like you guys. It blows me away that I have met so many incredibly nice people in forums like this (and you guys are at the top) and yet there have been so few that are, well, less that friendly.
    Dave
    Hey I like it a lot here because in real life up close and personal , I do struggle a bit for people to trust me or to realize I am a geek but I get what you are saying I mean where else can I meet old canadians that are funny ??

Device(s)
    Sony Ericsson W910i
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (I despise AT&T!!)
    Feedback Score
    Who do you guys consider as regulars?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast