Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LG VX9400 Thread

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Hello,
    Has anybody tried the phone with a Data cable and BitPim yet?
    I am wondering if BitPim will work?
    Thanks
    Bridget

Device(s)
    Droid BIONIC
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    After Friday (tomorrow) more details about what works and what doesn't will be more easily available since thats when people will be able to officially get the phone

Device(s)
    iphone 5
    Carrier(s)
    straighttalk
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by bkw13
    Has anyone figured out what settings work for converting videos in SUPER for the LG VX9400? I have been trying for a week now, and nothing fills the screen in wide screen properly with the correct bitrate.
    have you tried the video settings of the v(9800) or the env(9900)? arent the screens are the same size as the 9400`s in widescreen??just a thought!!

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 9/21/12, ViPhone 4 2/11/11,Droid X 7/13/10 Droid Incredible 4/28/10 Motorola Droid 11/3/09,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by occfan
    have you tried the video settings of the v(9800) or the env(9900)? arent the screens are the same size as the 9400`s in widescreen??just a thought!!

yes, I've tried those, and they don't work.
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    yes, I've tried those, and they don't work.
    Well, based on the information from LG at http://us.lge.com/products/model/det...n_VX9400.jhtml the video resolution is "320x240, 176x144 (default) Pixels" and the phone has a video player for "MP4, 3GP, 3G2 Formats".

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 9/21/12, ViPhone 4 2/11/11,Droid X 7/13/10 Droid Incredible 4/28/10 Motorola Droid 11/3/09,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade DM
    Well, based on the information from LG at http://us.lge.com/products/model/det...n_VX9400.jhtml the video resolution is "320x240, 176x144 (default) Pixels" and the phone has a video player for "MP4, 3GP, 3G2 Formats".

That's just screen resolution, that doesn't tell us the video conversion settings.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    That's just screen resolution, that doesn't tell us the video conversion settings.
    Your original comment about filling the screen seemed to be more related to size/resolution settings than anything else. So, what have you, or are you, trying, and which particular settings are you having trouble with, or aren't sure about?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Im in NYC, got the phone today after 2 calls to customer service. The first guy said its not out and he doesnt know when it will be, hung up called right back and this time they sold it to me.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    what's the 1-year price going to be??
    "Shouldn't you be working?"

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    the grass is usually greenest over the septic system. think about it

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeyH
    what's the 1-year price going to be??
    Usually it's just $50 more than the 2-year pricing (which I believe has been mentioned in this thread), although you also don't get to use NE2 on that, nor will you be in the NE2 program once you are on a 1-year contract (this probably wouldn't matter if you already aren't on a 2-year contract and/or don't have NE2).

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm is
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is it true that you can't access your contacts with the phone swiveled closed? I read from someone you can only dial contacts that are in your recent calls list when the phone is closed. If this is true then I don't know whether or not I want to trade in my u620 because that is whack.

Device(s)
    iPhone3G
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by roberjac
    Is it true that you can't access your contacts with the phone swiveled closed? I read from someone you can only dial contacts that are in your recent calls list when the phone is closed. If this is true then I don't know whether or not I want to trade in my u620 because that is whack.
    you can access them.

i got the phone earlier today and i love it.

the speakerphone is fantastic! and the swivel is sharp and doesnt have any wiggle or play. keys are nicely sized.

the only reservation i had about the phone before i got it was the location of the soft keys and nav control below the keypad. ithougt it would be very awkward. after using it for the better part of the day i like the keypad where it is. the phone is more comfortable while texting casue i dont feel like im going to drop the phone when i need to hit * 0 or #

any questions /requests let me know...oh yeah i havent tried bitpim yet but in QPST, most of the folders are empty

Device(s)
    LG Ally
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by lemondster
    you can access them.

i got the phone earlier today and i love it.

the speakerphone is fantastic! and the swivel is sharp and doesnt have any wiggle or play. keys are nicely sized.

the only reservation i had about the phone before i got it was the location of the soft keys and nav control below the keypad. ithougt it would be very awkward. after using it for the better part of the day i like the keypad where it is. the phone is more comfortable while texting casue i dont feel like im going to drop the phone when i need to hit * 0 or #

any questions /requests let me know...oh yeah i havent tried bitpim yet but in QPST, most of the folders are empty
    Thanks for reaffirming my purchase! I was wondering about the soft keys being south of the keypad. After reading what you had to say, I can't wait until tomorrow when I pick mine up! Good Job!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon...till something better comes around!
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    But....what about the earpiece...when you rotate the LCD, doesn't the earpiece rotate over to the side?? How do you hold it to your head? I mean, do you hold it so the side ear piece is on your ear? Do you leave a big ear print on the display? Seriously!

Device(s)
    iPhone3G
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by joelsgotmail
    But....what about the earpiece...when you rotate the LCD, doesn't the earpiece rotate over to the side?? How do you hold it to your head? I mean, do you hold it so the side ear piece is on your ear? Do you leave a big ear print on the display? Seriously!
    when you straighten the screen it doesnt end your call just keep talking. if you need to dial an extension just flip the screen out, dial, and flip it back. very easy to do one handed!

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast