Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LG VX9400 Thread

Device(s)
    Blackberry Storm
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Two questions:

Charger - Same as the 8500, 8600 and 9900?

Headphones - Standard 2.5 and not the 8500/8600 jack that feels like it's going to break off?

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 9/21/12, ViPhone 4 2/11/11,Droid X 7/13/10 Droid Incredible 4/28/10 Motorola Droid 11/3/09,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by cplclegg
    Two questions:

Charger - Same as the 8500, 8600 and 9900?

Headphones - Standard 2.5 and not the 8500/8600 jack that feels like it's going to break off?

Yes, same charger as 8500, 8600, and 9900. Yes Standard 2.5 headset jack.
    -I don't know who u are, I don't know what u want. If u are looking for a ransom, I can tell u I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills that I have acquired over the course of watching Chuck Norris in Walker, Texas Ranger, skills that make me a nightmare for people like u.

-I am not Neo, But I am still the One.

Device(s)
    k790a,iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Does it have any speech to text features like the samsung ?

Device(s)
    enV2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Ok I am in nashville too . . .

How does the TV stuff work as far as pricing. Is it above and beyond Vcast? Will I need VCast + TV service or is it just included in a Vcast package. Also has anything been confirmed about nav?

Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    they have a V-Pack for $25. that's VCast and the TV service..
    "Shouldn't you be working?"

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    the grass is usually greenest over the septic system. think about it

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I tried to get the store out on 168th here in Omaha to sell. They have em, but won't sell them til Friday. I did get to play with the manager's for about 20 minutes.

Device(s)
    Iphone 5 9/21/12, ViPhone 4 2/11/11,Droid X 7/13/10 Droid Incredible 4/28/10 Motorola Droid 11/3/09,
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by VandyZ
    Ok I am in nashville too . . .

How does the TV stuff work as far as pricing. Is it above and beyond Vcast? Will I need VCast + TV service or is it just included in a Vcast package. Also has anything been confirmed about nav?

Thanks!
    $15 premium tv, $13, basic tv, $25 premium tv and vcast.

Device(s)
    LG Ally
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by bkw13
    $15 premium tv, $13, basic tv, $25 premium tv and vcast.
    OK...I'm just gonna ask as I have not seen it....how much is just the vcast for the 9400 if you do not live in a TV area? Is it even possible to get vcast service w/o TV for a TV phone? Perhaps I missed it...sorry.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunkdawg
    OK...I'm just gonna ask as I have not seen it....how much is just the vcast for the 9400 if you do not live in a TV area? Is it even possible to get vcast service w/o TV for a TV phone? Perhaps I missed it...sorry.
    V CAST is really just an EVDO-related feature, and is available on all EVDO-capable phones today. Since the LG VX9400 is an EVDO-capable phone you should certainly be able to just get V CAST on it on its own, if you wanted to. I believe the current pricing of V CAST VPak is $15/month if you also want to include Mobile Web, or just $10/month if you don't include Mobile Web.

Device(s)
    LG Ally
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thank you Comrade!! You rock! Everyone on here does...great support and help!!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thank you Comrade!! You rock! Everyone on here does...great support and help!!

that's why this place thrives...

Device(s)
    Droid BIONIC
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    *squee* I was at mall today going to EB's to pickup some new Wii games. Stopped by the VZW kiosk, asked just casually if they had the 9400. He said "Yeah, we have them. But can't sell them until friday. But here, try out the demo unit". So I turned it on. Not alot of battery time on it but I did get to play around with it. A little smaller then I expected but I still am impressed with it.

VERY easy to swivel up and back down, just use one hand with no issues. Very slick looking. Couldn't try out the TV service because the phone hadn't been programmed. But its solidifed the fact I will be getting it on Friday

Device(s)
    LG Ally
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbo298
    ...asked just casually if they had the 9400. He said "Yeah, we have them. But can't sell them until friday. But here, try out the demo unit". So I turned it on. Not alot of battery time on it but I did get to play around with it. A little smaller then I expected but I still am impressed with it.

VERY easy to swivel up and back down, just use one hand with no issues. Very slick looking. Couldn't try out the TV service because the phone hadn't been programmed. But its solidifed the fact I will be getting it on Friday
    THANK YOU very much for sharing your impressions! I thought it was smaller than first imagined, too! A good thing! One-handed operation is very important to me. I can hear it already from the flippers out there......"You mean that you have to rotate that screen out of the way just to get to the keys??"

Then we will say, "Well, yeah...the keys are covered at first, just like yours....but then ____________________________!" (OK...let's hear 'em!) Just so you know...I am a flipper, too. Nothing bad at all. On the other hand, a offer for creativity. Not the place to do such a thing within this thread, I am sure. I'll remove if that is the case.
    Last edited by Hunkdawg; 03-22-2007 at 07:44 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

SUPER settings for the LG VX9400???

Has anyone figured out what settings work for converting videos in SUPER for the LG VX9400? I have been trying for a week now, and nothing fills the screen in wide screen properly with the correct bitrate.

Device(s)
    Droid BIONIC
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    THANK YOU very much for sharing your impressions! I thought it was smaller than first imagined, too! A good thing! One-handed operation is very important to me. I can hear it already from the flippers out there......"You mean that you have to rotate that screen out of the way just to get to the keys??"

Then we will say, "Well, yeah...the keys are covered at first, just like yours....but then ____________________________!" (OK...let's hear 'em!) Just so you know...I am a flipper, too. Nothing bad at all. On the other hand, a offer for creativity. Not the place to do such a thing within this thread, I am sure. I'll remove if that is the case.
    No problem. Just make sure you try it out yourself before purchasing. What may be easy for me, isn't so easy for others But the swivel'ing is no different then a slider or a flip phone. You have to flip the phone open to text or answer a call, you have to *usually* slide the phone up to answer or text also.

So people complaining about the swivel'ing is no different then people who use those kinds of phones. Go back to a "Brick" style phone

and bkw..I don't think people will be able to answer your question yet. Friday is when we can all "officially" get our phones

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast