Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official LG Shine (KE970) Thread

Device(s)
    Qteck 9100
    Feedback Score

Hey again

Well i was supposed to get one today, but cuz of the chinese new year my friend's order got delayed, so i have to wait till thursday. Once again, dont know the price until then. but i am in richmond hill, so pm me and ill tell you where to find the guy who is getting it for me

Device(s)
    Nokia N95
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Two bugs/issues I have found:

1. After the phone has been turned off, you may sometimes need to take the battery out to turn it back on.

2. If you delete a ringtone from the MP3 playlist it will no longer function properly as a ringtone. You can play it and it is still located on the phone but when assigned as a ringtone the phone will use one of the alarm melodies instead. (I have contacted LG Mobile UK about this problem and have yet to get a response)

Device(s)
    Honor Play 6GB 128GB version, Xiaomi mi A1, testing Meiigoo S8.
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin, HOT mobile Israel.
    Feedback Score
    just bought one today off ebay! 222gbp including shipping. i think thats the best price i found anywhere so far! waiting to get it soon
    Phones using: Honor Play 6GB 128GB,wife using LG G7 One, son using iPhone XR,daughter using iPhone XR, Youngest son using Xiaomi Redmi 5.

Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    For people in Canada, how do you find the reception of the phone since the LG shine is only triband?

Carrier(s)
    verizon
    Feedback Score

language

if this is bought from over sea it will more than likely have uk english is there a way to get it to become us english with maybe bitpim? or what ever

Feedback Score
    question:

does the camera have autofocus or macro?

Device(s)
    SE k750i
    Feedback Score
    the phones got autofocus

Device(s)
    902sh
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    where is the best place to get it?

by that i mean safe transaction and best price?

thank you!

Device(s)
    iPhone O.O
    Feedback Score
    i'd say expansys is a good place to get the phone from. i'm getting it through their HK website (i live in HK), should arrive in the next few days

question: where can i download games and how do i install them? worms is my fav game to play (short, easy, takes up time ) and i've had it on my RAZR and sammy E900, now i want it on the shine too. any help pls? thanks!

Device(s)
    LG Shine
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There is a guy selling an LG shine for $430 on ebay. Seems like the cheapest one. Anyone know where to get it cheaper?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJaden
    Well heres my tips.

Animated Wallpapers - Only use gifs which are below 200k, otherwise it wont accept as wallpapers. (Also make sure they are 240x320)

Videos - Videos converted in 176x144 will appear small on the screen, but you can have converetd videos which have been done in 240x192, this will take up the rest of the screen.
    LAST NOTE - vidoes must be 15fps, or they wont play at all, irritating I know.
    Hi i've got a lg shine and have put animated wallpapers on it but it says they are too large even though they are 64kb in file size and 240x320. any ideas how i can use these. Also i did'nt transfer them using the software just by bluetooth on my old phone. Cheers

Device(s)
    902sh
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    another question...
    for those who has it, how is the ringtone volume? because I heard there is no speaker?

is it loud enough?

Feedback Score

tweak software

Is there any tweak software that works with this one?
    I want to put my own 30-sec mp3 ringtone. It doesn't support custom mp3 ringtone, does it?
    Also, the only GSM version that is out is europe version, I believe. Is there any problem with UK English menu? Why ppl ask for US English?

Device(s)
    LG Arena (KM900)
    Carrier(s)
    Orange UK
    Feedback Score
    Yes it supports custom ringtones just not custom message tones. It also has an annoying bug that can stop the default ringtones from working.

Device(s)
    nokia 8801
    Carrier(s)
    t mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steph3n
    another question...
    for those who has it, how is the ringtone volume? because I heard there is no speaker?

is it loud enough?
    i also want to know

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast