Feedback Score

Device(s)
    motorola V515
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

w580i Games

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnesgirl09
    Thanks for all the great links! Now that I've downloaded it, what do I do to put it on my w580i? Thanks again!

Well when you got your phone it came with a USB cable did it not? just go to Sonyericsson.com and download Sony Ericsson PC Suite 3.2 one's you have that you can just move the file to the phone’s memory to the file other’s, from there you just open it on your phone and it will automatically install it’s self really easy. Any questions just ask …

Device(s)
    Sanyo MM7400
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Thanks! Now I just need to buy a memory card for my phone. Any suggestions on what size to get and where to find one? Thanks again for your help.

Device(s)
    SE K810i
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the games. mad props.

Device(s)
    motorola V515
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    You don’t need a memory card to do it. You phone will hold 3 to 5 Games on its internal memory. The M2 is kind of new and a bit expensive I seen them for $40.00 and that’s only for 1G. Tip: you can keep the compressed file in the phone and only install it when your going to used it, delete the game from your game file when your done with it. The compressed file will still be in your other file and won’t take up to much space. just install it when your going to used it again. That way you can keep 6 to 9 game in your phone and just install then when you’re going to used them …

"M2" you can buy it from Best Buy or Ebay.

Device(s)
    Sanyo MM7400
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    I don't really understand. Whenever I tried to put a compressed file on my phone it says it's invalid. I would like to put some music on my phone anyway so I think I might as well invest in a memory card. I've seen them for pretty cheap on amazon. I'm still trying to decide what size I need. How many songs do you think a 1G card would hold? Also have you ever used the Disc2phone software offered on the SE site? I couldn't seem to get it to work but the phone manual says that I should use that program to put music on my phone. Thanks so much for all your help. I truly appreciate your time.

Feedback Score

Ericsson K770i

Hi, I have been trying to get some old tv quiz games. Can anyone get Catchphrase or Blockbusters??

thanks for the games already posted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luis76aflores
    You don’t need a memory card to do it. You phone will hold 3 to 5 Games on its internal memory. The M2 is kind of new and a bit expensive I seen them for $40.00 and that’s only for 1G. Tip: you can keep the compressed file in the phone and only install it when your going to used it, delete the game from your game file when your done with it. The compressed file will still be in your other file and won’t take up to much space. just install it when your going to used it again. That way you can keep 6 to 9 game in your phone and just install then when you’re going to used them …

"M2" you can buy it from Best Buy or Ebay.

You can now get a 4GB M2 memory for around $33 from www.buy.com

Device(s)
    Nexus One Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Premonitionz
    You can now get a 4GB M2 memory for around $33 from www.buy.com

Where? I searched buy.com site but could not find such an animal for $20. I couldn't even find a M2 card.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gallery69
    Where? I searched buy.com site but could not find such an animal for $20. I couldn't even find a M2 card.
    http://www.buy.com/prod/sandisk-4gb-...204737126.html

It's $35 with google checkout =)

Cheap TPU cases. Thunderbolt, MT4G, Nexus S (4G) Droid X/X2, DInc 2/S, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse, EVO 3D, SGSII

Use coupon code HoFo for 15% OFF your order

Device(s)
    Nexus One Unlocked
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fatPANT5
    What about Defender? Classic arcade game. I grabbed Galaga, Thanks for posting!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold.. Past Phones:
    Carrier(s)
    Fido Strong Since 05'
    Feedback Score
    great thread guys, thanks for all the games!

Device(s)
    HTC Hero
    Carrier(s)
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    does anyone know where I can get hold of the game "Quak" for mobiles. Have a k850i. The game was originally produced for the Amiga computers and apparently being made for mobile phones.
    The road to the south.... Impassable! ... Imposable to pass! Impassable I tell you!

Feedback Score
    thanks for these games people!

Feedback Score
    wow nice games! haha

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast