Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i880 Silver Battery Door ... Done.|

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score

i880 Silver Battery Door ... Done.|

Hey everybody, here it is. My i880 silver with a silver battery door. This battery door is an extended. I did it myself, i got the Ash housing paint. its not 100% identical but its 98%. Check it out and let me know what you think. I can do it for anyone who wants theirs done for $40 shipped. Its a long process and very detailed so i dont think $40 should be too much. I am now also doing full housings, you can get it Silver (Ash), White (snow white) or Bmw M3 Blue. Housings will be $55 Shipped. PM me and let me know if your interested. This paint does not chip off, plus its OEM housing, nothing gets better than that. Hope you guys enjoy yours (whoever that already got some from me)

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel / Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Great job! Very detailed indeed. How long is the process for door alone??

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    taping takes about a good 15 minutes and painting about 10 min and to dry a good 5 hours to make sure its dry

Feedback Score
    Where can you get the paint? I just bought a silver i800 off ebay, without a battery door, and I ordered a plum one, and am going to paint it. Is there a special paint, or do you have to get a special kind? Thanks

Eric

Device(s)
    i880, i580, i530 (nextel)
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    THats looks nice

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THE496ROCKET
    Where can you get the paint? I just bought a silver i800 off ebay, without a battery door, and I ordered a plum one, and am going to paint it. Is there a special paint, or do you have to get a special kind? Thanks

Eric

you cant find the paint. no hardware store or paint store carrys this paint. I had it custom made. The paint i have is ash/silver and its about 98% identical so you wont tell the difference. If you want one let me know i should have some by the end of this week. Price is $45 shipped.

Device(s)
    Motorola I-870
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    do you also paint the inside of the flip? can you show a pic of it? i know stupid question but you dont have any pictures of it so im clarifying. im ordering my i880 tonight and can you please pm your info so i can send mine out to you.

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    ya i paint every part that needs painting. I have a lot of pics, go on aim and ill hit u up with them.

Feedback Score
    Hey i need my battery door on my i880 to be painted silver and i am interested! can't find that gray/silver anywhere. Hook my up please my email is [email protected] or [email protected]urdue.edu thanks a lot!!

Device(s)
    Nextel I760
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    I just found the I880 Silver battery door on ebay I just purchased one for my phone. Its the real thing it comes in box. I880 Silver Door or search for item number 330159241893

Device(s)
    8350i,i930
    Carrier(s)
    nextel/t-mobile togo
    Feedback Score
    do u no any were i can find housing 4 i880 yet

Feedback Score

is your door real?

Hey Nautica788 can you tell me if your door is real? look at the number on the inside of the door. If it say NTN2359MOTA then its a spray painted door. i was thinking about getting one from this guy. let me know what it says thanks

Device(s)
    Nextel I760
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    On the back of my door it says NTN2406NIIA and its not spray painted its the real thing it came in that mexican packaging you see in the auction and it has a nextel logo on the back.

Feedback Score
    any pics of the white and m3 blue?

Device(s)
    Droid X
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Hey guys, the silver doors on ebay seem to be the real deal, havent got one off them cuz its too high of a price but i assume they paint it themselves and package in their own factory, its not from nextel but i could be wrong.

Here is a recap of some of my previous work: (keep in mind i stoped painting, but i might start again sometimes just dont know when)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast